Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

hahahahahahah.

Anyway to stay on topic, I dont think Dirus leaving will do any good at all, its why I've been so pessimistic about Neocrons future like I mentioned before.

Quote Originally Posted by RogerRamjet

Sorry sorry, i'll be quiet now.
    ROFL thats great.

but Dirius...we dont care if you left the wonderful world of Neocrack, but TALK TO US FOR FUCKS SAKE TBH!!!
    He who knows not and knows not that he knows not is a fool; avoid him.
    He who knows not and knows that he knows not is a student; teach him.
    He who knows and knows not that he knows is asleep; wake him.
    He who knows and knows that he knows is a wise man; follow him.

Oh boy i'm laughing my ass off right now.
    Do these guys realy think they can ballance pvp?

I predict this:

All good pvpers are going to make a mockery of the ballancing this team turns out. It'll be start of NC1 all over again, mass murderers who cut through people like butter because of the oversight and badly thought out ideas.

While I do have my reservations, flat out telling them they all suck rancid hairy dog penis is not going to be conductive to them taking what we have to say into any balancing efforts.

English Lead Moderator, Community Consultant Nidhogg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bugs Gunny
    Now this is the most disturbing post i've seen by nidhogg in the last two years.
    So let me get this straight, Dirus is no longer in charge of the ballancing?
    Please don't tell me it's those people at KK who all play their tradeskillers all the time that are now in charge of pvp ballance?

I mean, if KK were to make a ballance the economy and tradeskilling team the people whose main knowledge is pvp probably won't do a good job of that either.

/ME VOTES DIRUS BACK IN CHARGE OF PVP BALLANCING, and FFS, give him free reign.
    If you have a reply to my post, why not just post it in the same thread? Why do you have to start a brand new thread just for your comment? We already have a healthy discussion going so please use it.

BTW, Dirus was never in charge of balancing.

N
    Last edited by Nidhogg; 30-05-06 at 17:18.
    Nidhogg
    Forum Administration
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»Thanks for stopping by«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRONPLAY NEOCRONFACEBOOKTWITTERIRCGET SUPPORTFORUM RULESRULES OF CONDUCT

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12