Heh, i even frapsed a "rex condo vs 5 fetish" fight.... I was shocked....

Damn Rex Condo...^^
    I encountered him some times on my Tank...and those were the hardest Tank fights i can remember. Sadly i never found a good situation to pay him back...
    cause there were 1-3 others involved every time. MB isnt a good place for a clean fight.
    Nur der Krieger, der sterbliche Schwäche zugibt, kann unsterbliche Stärke erreichen.

„Ich glaube übrigens, dass das gesamte Universum mitsamt allen unseren Erinnerungen, Theorien und Religionen vor 20 Minuten vom Gott Quitzlipochtli erschaffen wurde. Wer kann mir das Gegenteil beweisen?“ (Bertrand Russell)

Leben willst du? Kannst du das denn? (Seneca)

Quote Originally Posted by Blausiegel
    And in my opinion DJ is the winner of the hearts when it comes to fair behavior and
    even getting over the biggest flames and smartasses...just to keep it ontopic.
    Ehhhh... I was kinda bad the other night in NF... I modded my tl10 heal and used it...

Very bad.

Well i'm up for NF with who ever wants. I'll get my ass handed to me, beacuse the first time i've played in 2-3 months was about 2 days ago when I spent 3 hrs or so getting my ass kicked .

Just let me know if you (anyone) wants to get some pratice and i'll log on.

Edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by Bugs Gunny
    Tostino that was the 3fps fightnight, i'm talking about the underground one where fetish came parashuting in with a fully loaded carrier for style
    I must have already stoped loging on before that happened.

I'll be reactivating my Phayse account on monday - I'd be more than happy to fit som NF practice in.

Might have to reactivate my Avoch account, and dust off the stacks of 9 drugs

I'll see if I'm availiable for the next FN down at regants, should get vaguely good fps there if I do a restart once in the room.

Quote Originally Posted by Morganth
    Might have to reactivate my Avoch account, and dust off the stacks of 9 drugs
    I'm of the same persuasion...

I'm drugging to hell and back to keep my runspeed up to use my weapons. I may do the unthinkable and spec melee.

Poop.

Think I might be getting some of it back.... though it's nothing like what it was...

DJ maybe its becouse people are just better at neocron now. Better at moving, aiming, constantly keepin a heal with medpacks, that sort of thing so it just seems like your worse. I know people are generaly much better now then they used to be becouse i used to win fights with the most retarded setups. Then people started learning so i had to learn how to make a good char.

Seriously i went to an op fight as a melee spy and got kills.

That stuff never bothered me and still doesn't, the ability to get my aiming skills back is my real concern.

Managed to win a fight tonight without Db or healing (bar the one at the start) against a DBing, helaing player. It was close and there were probably other factors affecting him. I allways want to fight on my terms and win without resorting to things, if I can beat someone who has a serious advantage, all the better. I generall take the line that if I can hit properly, I don't need to piss about with mid fight heals and things, it will be over before I need it.

I'd agree on that, it's as reasonable as saying the weapon is only as powerful as the user. I saw a TPC tank beat a CS tank and still had 50% of his HP.

If you can hit a vast majority of your shots, you won't need 5 slotted Tl10 heals, 5 slot shelters or massive run speeds. If you're fighting more than one person that's a different story though.

Oh and I DO NOT speak from experience
    Before anyone says this post was an ego thing..

[QUOTE=Dogface]If you can hit a vast majority of your shots, you won't need 5 slotted Tl10 heals, 5 slot shelters or massive run speeds. If you're fighting more than one person that's a different story though.QUOTE]

You can be good with just aim and alright equipment, but you can never be the best.

Depends, is what the best is determined by winning or your actual skills?

Quote Originally Posted by Dogface
    I'd agree on that, it's as reasonable as saying the weapon is only as powerful as the user. I saw a TPC tank beat a CS tank and still had 50% of his HP.
    that was porbably me =D i was beated by a tpc when i was using ma cs and he had 50% hp left... but that was like my frist fight after i made a nc2 comback n my keybindings were all wrong

:P was that fight in the drone racetrack?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bugs Gunny
    "omg you noobkilling griefer drom, you've got overpowered runspeed with your 4 legs"

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast