Thread: What now?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

lol we will all visit the temple eventualy =] ok maby the lazi arse pe's wont unles they want there xbows
    Quote Originally Posted by Bugs Gunny
    "omg you noobkilling griefer drom, you've got overpowered runspeed with your 4 legs"

Phoenix Ltd- Chief of Security james_finn's Avatar

Ok heres a few more:

-> Seen the Doom Harbingers?
    -> Been through the "whole" mainsewer in neocron city?
    -> Been to the graves?
    -> Killed a Krik'nah?
    -> Found the secret exit from neocron to the wastes?
    -> Found the secret Crahn Temple?
    -> Found the Crahn Church?
    -> Been to the Jail?

and of course:

-> Seen the BYB?

Ive been playing since beta 4, and it was only the other day I saw the BYB - I always thought it was just a rumour!

Theres plenty to see and do, just make sure you join the right kind of clan that will take you to do those sorts of things!

Delphi

Ok heres a few more:

-> Seen the Doom Harbingers? - Yes ... been there
    -> Been through the "whole" mainsewer in neocron city? - After 4 years, i explored here the other night
    -> Been to the graves? - Yip
    -> Killed a Krik'nah? - Yes
    -> Found the secret exit from neocron to the wastes? - Yes
    -> Found the secret Crahn Temple? - The one for the PA's in NC 1 ?
    -> Found the Crahn Church? -- yes
    -> Been to the Jail? -- And gambled too

and of course:

-> Seen the BYB? - Still i seen pictures - Anyone wanna telll me wher eit is, just drop me a pm ...
    You can imagine the big "OH SHIT!!!" expression on our faces, when we realized the aftermaths of this incident. But at the end of the day... we're only humans...
    http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=113418&

yeah where is that thing

givf loc of BYB and what the hell is it lol :P

Tbh, im not going to give away the position of the ByB as its a secret and supposed to be so, all Im going to say is it requires two people, one must be a hacker, and its in Military base! Happy hunting!

Delphi

the what??

I've been the the BYB (Or "Big Yellow Ball"), i've been a few times exploration is the key and trying to get it out of people in roleplay style just adds to the mystery.

exactly andy thats what we mean, there is much more to the game, than you have seen in 3 weeks, like I said I have played for 3-4 years (since the original beta 4) and still find some new stuff occasionally. But there is also the end game, when your capped, and you have spells/weapons that are all high slottage, and you team up with your clan and take outposts. To me that is more fun than the initial leveling!

If you want to find out about the BYB why not talk to me, or maybe some of my clan (Phoenix Ltd) in roleplay, and Im sure we can help you in some way!

Delphi

This game's finest points don't start coming out until you start end game pvping, but that is just my opinion. I enjoyed, too, roleplay and the business side to things too when the population was a tad higher.
    u fucking w/me u fucking with a P.I.M.P

Bounty.....SEX!!!

SiL ..:..

Account not active yet

all those things mentioned suck though... exploration is GREAT in nc if you enjoy seeing the same things in different places with different names. pvp is the game sry.

the big yellow ball?? is lame... id tell you where it is but you'd go there and and it aint worth wasting your time.

oh thats fine eprodigy, I take it your not here for the roleplay then? But imho roleplay is one of the best bits of this game, just a shame more people dont do it!

Dont get me wrong I enjoy PvP as much as the next person, but its not all there is at the end of the game. Have you ever been to the level three of the DoY tunnels and completed a run? Hmmm..... Id guess not seen as PvP is all you play for.

If you roleplay in NC then poeople look at you like your wierd or something.
    - MDK - is back! Reborn on the Neptune server and serving Black Dragon we have all your needs

Digital, that's because our roleplay IS weird.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast