Quote Originally Posted by RogerRamjet
    If uPs and TJ/Lunatic returned to NC, id probably spaff my pants (my ingame NC pants of course).

convo's like this could go on for days. needless to say if the people that i played nc with came back i would play again.

not only clannies... but most of the really good enemies are gone too.

Roger Ramjet Fanboy Number 1 RogerRamjet's Avatar

You never know. Times might change.

Quote Originally Posted by Jesterthegreat
    not only clannies... but most of the really good enemies are gone too.
    I want all the old PEs to come back, the ones which were always at MB/TG canyon etc. It'd be nice to see people playing PEs not just for the fact they are one of the best duelling classes when setup and played correctly. Shame most people can't do both at the same time

Thats the one. If you watch, uPs only have to rez 1 APU.
    Yeah, which is why -uPs- never had to call for PAINs help at an OP fight versus FF, and vice versa

I literally dont think they ever did call for help. When the NCAT boys joined they got beat a few times and lost some OPs (nemesis and near there), and when me and Ramic offered to come (we were MC5ing) they declined.

Cool guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Morganth
    I want all the old PEs to come back, the ones which were always at MB/TG canyon etc. It'd be nice to see people playing PEs not just for the fact they are one of the best duelling classes when setup and played correctly. Shame most people can't do both at the same time

indeed... since i stopped playing you started banging on about your PE, judge started posting again and jest started posting again...

can i time things or what?

not only that but some total nib thought he was cool by telling me "you are rank /35 hrhrhr"

i sure get pwnd when i log in these days eh? he called me a carebear too... and asked if i had removed my LE.

damn new kids with stupidly big egos... he wouldnt tell me where he was when i asked

:edit: by the time NCAT and uPs merged there wasn't much of uPs left.

and of course most of NCAT never even came to NC2.

it was more 2 clans who shared a few members getting together to try to be zergged less

Most of Uranus didnt come to NC2 im sure. Although some are coming back now

maybe.

anyhow... i'm having an early night. up for work at 6.

I know alot of good pe's who still play, some just dont post much.

Also playing a pe is rather painfull when you try to find a fight. You finaly get one and they call on their ppus to come take you out. No one wants a fight, they all want to win.

If uPs and TJ/Lunatic returned to NC
    I can only speak for uPs: never, never ever. NC was fun and we talked a few hours bout good ol' Neocron at our clanmeeting last weekend and but its a matter of fact that good old times are good old times. Its over.

Yeah, which is why -uPs- never had to call for PAINs help at an OP fight versus FF, and vice versa
    we called pain 2x, but we never really had to. the difference between pain and uPs was that uPs never went to an op fight with more then 15 ppl because we had like 17 - 22 members or something like that. pain didnt even thought about leaving the appartment without an op fight team of 15 DDs and 15 ppus. we attacked and defeated teams of 20 - 30 ppl with 8 DDs and maybe 2 PPUs, which is why ppl still remind uPs as a clan who relied on skill apart from other clans who boosted their membercount to deal with giant clans like ff or dark.

and when me and Ramic offered to come (we were MC5ing) they declined.
    I remember some serious trouble with other city clans because we had to kill members of several pro city clans who tried to join uPs op fights and who refused to let us fight on our own.
    Last edited by Saiboku; 15-08-05 at 00:24.

Quote Originally Posted by Jesterthegreat
    indeed... since i stopped playing you started banging on about your PE, judge started posting again and jest started posting again...

can i time things or what?
    heh, I don't think I ever fought you on your PE when I was on mine. Last NCAT I remember fighting was when I forced Chimpnl and Lame to zone

Quote Originally Posted by Terayon
    Also playing a pe is rather painfull when you try to find a fight. You finaly get one and they call on their ppus to come take you out. No one wants a fight, they all want to win.
    No shit, thats why I only fight in NF, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Saiboku
    we called pain 2x, but we never really had to, [ edited ]
    Oh yeah, I remember one of those times now, [ edited ], it was when you decided you'd adopt [ edited ]as a method of organization and killed us all at the OP because you were too blind to notice the spy in the hack room. Don't try and patronize me Saiboku, this is only a game and there is no need to attempt to relate to real life with it. [ edited ]

EDIT: And in repsonse to Saiboku's edit - PAIN had 16 active members. So, we only went to an OP with one more than your claimed number. Damn, you are uber. Plus, we never tried to become a zerg. We frequently beat FF when we were outnumbered, same as they beat us. Stop trying to think you are oh so great just because your from the preferred market area of KK
    Last edited by Nidhogg; 15-08-05 at 14:19. Reason: Flaming

Oh yeah, I remember one of those times now, [ edited ], it was when you decided you'd adopt [ edited ] as a method of organization and killed us all at the OP because you were too blind to notice the spy in the hack room. Don't try and patronize me Saiboku, this is only a game and there is no need to attempt to relate to real life with it. [ edited ]
    [ edited ]

EDIT: And in repsonse to Saiboku's edit - PAIN had 16 active members. So, we only went to an OP with one more than your claimed number. Damn, you are uber.
    my drones watched a lot of op fights, also pain op fights. I saw u outnumbering ff/dark who brought like 25 - 30 ppl to fight you. I repeat: there is no difference between u and them.

just look at u: ur talking like somebody who proved knowledge and pvp skill in many situations. In fact 99% of the professional pvps have left the game a long time ago, and all that is left in neocron is everything but not a challenge. to me, u look like one of these fat tourists who are allowed to walk a bit on the racetrack 2 weeks after the olympic games ended, waving and screaming stuff like "oh look at me, Im winning!"
    Last edited by Nidhogg; 15-08-05 at 14:21.

my drones watched a lot of op fights, also pain op fights. I saw u outnumbering ff/dark who brought like 25 - 30 ppl to fight you. I repeat: there is no difference between u and them.

just look at u: ur talking like somebody who proved knowledge and pvp skill in many situations. In fact 99% of the professional pvps have left the game a long time ago, and all that is left in neocron is everything but not a challenge. to me, u look like one of these fat tourists who are allowed to walk a bit on the racetrack 2 weeks after the olympic games ended, waving and screaming stuff like "oh look at me, Im winning!"
    [ edited ] PAIN had 16 active members. Thats it. No more, no less, regardless of how many you tried to count at our OP fights. Yes, FF/DarK did bring 25-30, but we only had 16-20, because thats all our clan had, ask anyone that was in PAIN and you'll find out, rather than your inability to count correctly. I was at practically every PAIN OP fight, and I never remember seeing a -uPs- drone there, because if there was, we would have politely told you to fuck off. Yes, I am talking like somebody "who proved knowledge and pvp skill in many situations", becase I am somebody with proven knowledge and PvP skill in many situations, thanks for clarifying that for me

To me, you look like one of those arrogant [guess-what]s who plagued pro-city thinking they were better than everyone else, when in fact they weren't
    Last edited by Nidhogg; 15-08-05 at 14:23.

I was at practically every PAIN OP fight, and I never remember seeing a -uPs- drone there, because if there was, we would have politely told you to fuck off.
    maybe u should talk with devils grace or somebody else of ur clan whos not blind and deaf. I remember several fights at grant mine, for example, where I watched the fights while talking with devils grace. I also decided to grab 10 - 20 kills when FF choosed to bring dark against u.

Yes, I am talking like somebody "who proved knowledge and pvp skill in many situations", becase I am somebody with proven knowledge and PvP skill in many situations, thanks for clarifying that for me

To me, you look like one of those arrogant [guess-what]s who plagued pro-city thinking they were better than everyone else, when in fact they weren't
    [ edited ]

without us, the clan, who captured and held like 11 ops from the beginning of nc2 until we left the game (and even after that, nobody tried to hack the ops because everyone was scared we that we might log in and defend the ops), pro city would have been nothing. pain entered the game after we did, recruited every unclanned idiot and fused with a crappy newb clan, started op fighting pro and anti city, lost several members who got banned for using hacks and died a few weeks later.

Im absolutely sure that we were better then every other clan on that server, and Im not really proud of that because its not a big thing to be the winner on a map with beginners. I am proud of the fact that we refused to boost our membercount, to use hacks or try any other shit to rule even more. I feel sorry for you because u cant say the same about ur clan.
    Last edited by Nidhogg; 15-08-05 at 14:24. Reason: Flaming

im sorry but i ignored all previous posts, loose from this thread sumthing popped in my mind and i wanted to say that altough i like pvpvideo's and OPfightvideo's i would also like to see a roleplaying kind of video ... mine was 99% finished and the fatal HDtrash accoured

last RPlike video i saw was from mayhemmike ... the one with the oxycotton song and the deal going on in plaza 3 underneath the stairs, i still have it even

as a (re)question to all people that make video's

[ edited ]

without us, the clan, who captured and held like 11 ops from the beginning of nc2 until we left the game (and even after that, nobody tried to hack the ops because everyone was scared we that we might log in and defend the ops), pro city would have been nothing. pain entered the game after we did, recruited every unclanned idiot and fused with a crappy newb clan, started op fighting pro and anti city, lost several members who got banned for using hacks and died a few weeks later.

Im absolutely sure that we were better then every other clan on that server, and Im not really proud of that because its not a big thing to be the winner on a map with beginners. I am proud of the fact that we refused to boost our membercount, to use hacks or try any other shit to rule even more. I feel sorry for you because u cant say the same about ur clan.
    1) [ edited ] I'm sorry, but I've yet to become offended by anyone in Neocron, and although you seem to think you are better than me, you won't succeed.
    2) People were only "scared" of you, if thats what you want to call it, because they didn't want to get killed inside the city by you when your clan leader lost his nerve
    3) PAIN was made up of the remaining members of Black Rose, UnforgiveN and ShadoW. We didn't invite any random runners, as you seem to think.
    4) We never OP fought against any pro-city clan, so I don't know where the hell you are getting that crap from
    5) We lost 4 members to bannings, and then the majority of the US members left for WoW, then we died.
    6) Again with your "Oh look I'm German, so that makes me so much better than everyone else", its getting boring. It was boring when I heard it on Saturn, it was boring when I heard it on Terra on faction chat, and it remains boring every time you say it.
    7) I have yet to see your reply on duelling me, you seem to think I need "attention", yet you don't practice what you preach?
    Last edited by Nidhogg; 15-08-05 at 14:26. Reason: Flaming

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast