Quote Originally Posted by Nidhogg
    We're currently recruiting French and English speaking GMs to work on both international servers (Terra and Pandore).

N
    Hem, all of current french players on Pandore know the game very well.

are you saying there will be new noobs French players in the future, on any servers ? Enough to ask here for french/english speaking GMs ?

If yes, why closing pandore ?

Quote Originally Posted by calim
    Hem, all of current french players on Pandore know the game very well.

are you saying there will be new noobs French players in the future, on any servers ? Enough to ask here for french/english speaking GMs ?

If yes, why closing pandore ?

we should have a server for every single country!

i want an "english" server not an int one. lets have an italian one and a spanish one too... oh and a dutch and sweedish one...

lets have hundreds with about 10 players on each! thats teh win!

Quote Originally Posted by Samy
    We still waiting for the char transfert...
    Yes which is most likly going to be covered in the annoucement we're expecting....

Quote Originally Posted by Shenyu Reza
    We're paid?
    hehe funny... simple answer, no
    Hehe you want me to write something usefull or good here???? FORGET IT!!

Quote Originally Posted by Carbonite
    hehe funny... simple answer, no

though you must admit its may be eventually a possibility.

theres people who do (pretty much?) only support who are paid.

i don't mean "only" in a bad way of course.

Prince des voleurs? Shenyu Reza's Avatar

I think KK keeps his money to correct bugs in this case?

hehe funny i know...

Miss Bulma | Peter North | Brandon Heat | Eikichi Onizuka

Quote Originally Posted by Jesterthegreat
    we should have a server for every single country!

i want an "english" server not an int one. lets have an italian one and a spanish one too... oh and a dutch and sweedish one...

lets have hundreds with about 10 players on each! thats teh win!
    ah-ah.
    Anyway, you know what i mean. That's not the problem. I don't think there'will be much new french players because this is "International". So i don't understand why do they'll need poeple to do some french ingame support. Secondly, The game is NOT promoted in France.

Many of us don't play on Pandore because we are not able to speak another lang than French ! We play on Pandore because we like this way of game, the feeling.

I think that must be similar on the German server ...

And it's very easy for poeple for which their native lang is English to say that "we don't need others server than the international english one !".

ah-ah.
    Anyway, you know what i mean. That's not the problem. I don't think there'will be much new french players because this is "International". So i don't understand why do they'll need poeple to do some french ingame support. Secondly, The game is NOT promoted in France.

Many of us don't play on Pandore because we are not able to speak another lang than French ! We play on Pandore because we like this way of game, the feeling.

I think that must be similar on the German server ...

And it's very easy for poeple for which their native lang is English to say that "we don't need others server than the international english one !".
    check back. i was one of the people on the "french side" with the whole pandore thing.

however if the french actually refuse to play because there are people from other nationalities playing then i dont want them in.

french GM's will allow for support for french on the servers. this is more than many nationalities have. dutch? spanish? italian? they all have to speak german / english / french for support.

oh and by the way... people speak loads of languages on terra. people chat away on OOC in german or in dutch all the time. theres nothing to stop french being spoken on terra.

check back. i was one of the people on the "french side" with the whole pandore thing.

however if the french actually refuse to play because there are people from other nationalities playing then i dont want them in.

french GM's will allow for support for french on the servers. this is more than many nationalities have. dutch? spanish? italian? they all have to speak german / english / french for support.

oh and by the way... people speak loads of languages on terra. people chat away on OOC in german or in dutch all the time. theres nothing to stop french being spoken on terra.
    NC what not thought for that. As you can see players can't create their own channels. Best, there is no French channel. There is not Spanish channel. So the problem is just moved ! We can see german, english, spanish on the same channel, and it's very difficult to follow, it's the mess.

For me the INT server could be a great thing, if the chat system was first be thought for international use...

We don't complain because we have to join "strangers", we complain because we can't regroup like we want.

Prince des voleurs? Shenyu Reza's Avatar

if the french actually refuse to play because there are people from other nationalities playing then i dont want them in.
    I'm happy to change server and to have a lot of ppl to fight, there's just some ppl (we have a list of this "extremist" guys) and they're kos, we can't do better but there's others men who's not happy cuz Pandore had HIS background (Lion Reza dead, Sharlene Monroe presidente, vampire, etc...) I'm in this case, we can't do this in an other server and that's too bad

sorry my english ^^

Miss Bulma | Peter North | Brandon Heat | Eikichi Onizuka

yeah i know that pandore was so different and so much more RP orientated.

if AD would run terra, and kk would run the PvP server i would fully support that.

and while i agree that an addition of a chat group or something similar would be good... but we do have the buddy system. its not perfect but its what we got.

you gotta decide if you wanna stay or not.

yeah i know that pandore was so different and so much more RP orientated.

if AD would run terra, and kk would run the PvP server i would fully support that.

and while i agree that an addition of a chat group or something similar would be good... but we do have the buddy system. its not perfect but its what we got.

you gotta decide if you wanna stay or not.
    We gotta decide *how* we wanna stay !

The buddy system, that's a mess too. Sorry, i'm not positive, but it's the fact. You probably saw it yourself ...

We gotta decide *how* we wanna stay !

The buddy system, that's a mess too. Sorry, i'm not positive, but it's the fact. You probably saw it yourself ...

yeah. it wouldnt be so bad if you could add an account to the buddy system... but theres much better chat systems out there.

what day is today hmm?

isnt it 15th? nah, it cant be...
    Any colour you like as long as its black...

its 16th today, hmm.... is it "middle of august" yet?
    Any colour you like as long as its black...

Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast