Only.....13 hours to go now, people!! (posted @ 10:10am GMT on Nov. 10th)

I preordered it, so I'm gonna go down to GAME in the morning and grab the game - the Special Edition, no less

Quote Originally Posted by hinch
    halo was superb addictive and more to the point immensly easy to just pickup and play unlike 99% of other console shooters out there who are inately hard to control and get into.
    Exactly. And its the only game I've played which has kept me playing it over 16 months after its release
    Tangent WOOOOO!

Quote Originally Posted by Opar
    Because GTA isn't shit?
    So this is a PC Gaming community.....but we play console games that are good, you play shit PC games?

its not the type of community, its the decentness of the game and imo Halo 2 is going to be a good game judging by the first.

So the "This Is a PC Gaming Community" is a bit pointless, tbh.

Also if you reply to this saying GTA is a PC game, the new one isnt at the minute and "PC Gamers" are still playing it on their PS2s.

Okay - my two cents - Halo 2 on XBOX? Shit.

Purely down to the fact that I'm used to aiming and moving using a PC. Give me a control pad - and I'll sit and cry. I wouldn't waste my money on an XBOX and halo 2 purely because I wouldn't enjoy it.

HOWEVER if it came out on PC - I'd def buy it.

If it doesn;t meh - my loss. no biggy.
    Quote Originally Posted by NAPPER
    yes but with 10 more dex they will be xbow tanks i nealy had 60 million over cap in dex on my old tank and with the plus to dex they will be able to get a good damage on it. will they ????

Mallets fix everything

I normally dislike anything without a mouse and keyboard if it's an FPS, but I've always liked Halo's control system on the pad, despite it being an XBox one.

I just can't hold the bastard!
    Quote Originally Posted by NAPPER
    yes but with 10 more dex they will be xbow tanks i nealy had 60 million over cap in dex on my old tank and with the plus to dex they will be able to get a good damage on it. will they ????

Quote Originally Posted by Spermy
    I just can't hold the bastard!
    Controler S = Win

i just phoned up work and told em to make sure they hold me a copy of the collecters edition. My boss said it's already taken care of :P

its a very very sexy game
    Quote Originally Posted by Nidhogg
    It is rumoured that somewhere in one of the caves you can find Excalibur, still waiting for the once and future king to draw it from the Stone.

N
    stupidgliderreqsaretoohigh

Quote Originally Posted by Tratos
    So this is a PC Gaming community.....but we play console games that are good, you play shit PC games?

its not the type of community, its the decentness of the game and imo Halo 2 is going to be a good game judging by the first.

So the "This Is a PC Gaming Community" is a bit pointless, tbh.

Also if you reply to this saying GTA is a PC game, the new one isnt at the minute and "PC Gamers" are still playing it on their PS2s.
    You lost me there. Ah well. Fair enough.

Console FPS = very poor ***IMO***
    PC FPS = very good

Nuff said?

TANGENT WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Xeno LARD's Avatar

Halo one was good, but it just got repetitive at times. Im thinking about re installing it. :|

Another thing about Halo 1, when you play a normal pc fps, then play Halo, the view seems very zoomed-in.

true opar, look sorry guys...i just thought the simgle player was poo...but since i started playing it online on da PC...wooo!
    god i seem to be the one and only...best!
    Nobby...Staying since 2003, and Never leaving!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nidhogg
    Noob! Thread closed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoder
    The hamster didn't read the epilepsy warning today and is currently being resuscitated. Please stand by...

I preordered halo 2 a couple months ago. Only to have outpost.com email me sayig it was backordered so my shipment would be delayed last week .
    So i planned on going to rent it until mine came. So i go to blockbuster and pick it up, come home only to find my preordered copy in the hands of a fedex guy by my door to my apartment .

So i danced a little...

The game itself plays exactly like the first. Except for no health bar and dual weilding weapons. Can also jump a bit higher.

The AI seems to have been dumbed down a bit, as they seem to just sit in one spot while i unload dual needlers into their ass sometimes. Though this may be because i was playing on normal just to get a feel for the game, will prolly switch to heroic soon.

The new and improved graphics are 10x sexier. Well, maybe not that much improved, but still its very noticable. Alot of the enemy models got tweaked a bit and look a bit better.

but ive noticed bungie stuck with their formula for single player campaigns. Theres one situation which im at now that is just as frustrating (if not more so) than the flood.

The flood was hilarious. It was like 'Half Lifes critters - the ones that didnt make it'. Fun.

Im getting it tomorrow. Probably the collectors edition

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast