Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

If they want to let you put your LE back in I don't care. If they want to implant it in you automatically I don't care. But, If they put an LE in me that i don't want and I lose one of my imps like my DS or PSI Core, I do care. KK is making a Neocron the way it was supposed to be.

i think people should get another chance to put the LE in, since its a new game, and were getting money item wipes, why cant we start again like that and have our LE's? and the people who dont want it just want to PK which isnt a justified answer.

Quote Originally Posted by LexiconAlpha
    Correct...but that was based on the information available at the time. Once Reakktor change the rules they should expect people to want to play by the new guidelines i.e. if there are no safe zones. Phlith you are playing the game but im not sure you are 'getting' it. At the end of the day it comes down to the fact that if you pay for something you expect to have some kind of say about how your money is spend and therefore how you play the game. You have a right to choose how you spend your time and if, after the game has changed its rules you feel you cant play the game you way you wanted to anymore (when you decided to take the LE out or kept it in), people should speak out. Either keep safe zones in NC2 or give people the chance to go LE'd pre transfer. So that you can re-evaluate the reason you went LE/non LE in the first place.

Well said! However, this should be at the option of the player.

Trent

like i said, i dont plan to keep it it long, and ime goan start pking all evil gankers with my old teams buy thunderboltsing everybody and letting other ppl kill em (omg first time i ever tryed killing ppl after thunderbolting today, he had cs i had thunderbolt and pob, withought shock we killed each other at same rate, with shock he didnt hit me once :P OWNAGE OR WHAT lol), nackers ur tunring speed even if u dont low down much, and nackers ur aim kinda, i thought like shockers were nerfed and had no real point in the game, i thought that for a long time lol.

to be fair, i want my le back for a small amount of time, its a new game, and i want to test it with LE before i do anything, as said earlyer, we have no safe zones, how am i suposed to stand and talk to anybody when some noob team of APU's barrel everywhere in site, its imposible to liv if 4 apu's get to gethere and start barrel ing, i wana see how the fuking froobs act to each other first, i cant say i like ppl out of pluto as it is cos in the whole they'd gank u in aggies jus for the fun. biger penelties for ganking a friendly and maby i wouldnt mind about my LE

such as a fraction relationship affects shop prices, and so does ur SL, adn u can not buy stuf from certain shops if u have bad relationship
    bulletprooftank :- sorry for my spelling ime dislexic

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12