Phoenix Ltd. - Section 2 [TgR]HusK's Avatar

a Faq !

And the question killer stated about paybycash still stands...

Hows wire transfer going? I mean how hard would it be to support that ffs, credit cards (here) are for people with a salary of 1000 euro's or above per month... As I'm sure there are alot of students here who either have to deal with someone else's cc or use wiretransfer with paybycash.

at this moment you have worldpay AND paybycash as far as I know seperate right? Any word on this all?

Tech Haven Network - gathering of fallen angels! (pluto)
    HusK Marshall :: Terra :: GenTank

an faq would be very nice, but that may be to much work for them i still havent got a straight anwser about the payments, so i dont expect much from them anymore hopefully they will make a faq and tell us all the details that we need to know

Quote Originally Posted by Sovellis
    This is ridiculouse. A lot of Neocrons population are people under the age of 18 who pretty much legally cant get a credit card. Even people above that would struggle to do so. If switch comes in, fine.
    In the UK you can obtain a VISA Electron card from 16 years of age (it's a debit card).

[edit] not to mention the fact that VISA Delta is debit also ... [/edit]

Quote Originally Posted by Dribble Joy
    This is the only issue I have, why can I not continue to use my debit card?
    shit u cant use debit cards!? thats me out then
    Kharn = Sex

Quote Originally Posted by -=Daz=-
    shit u cant use debit cards!? thats me out then
    You can, but it seems that you can only use Visa Debit cards currently (VISA Electron and VISA Delta)

Personally i think this is pretty shoddy, as it's often the other way round, you can use Solo/Switch cards but not the VISA debit incarnations.

ARGH ty i was gettin worried then but yeh still think it sucks stick to the old payment methods!
    Kharn = Sex

Well my fingers are crossed that they will accept Switch cards for NC2, otherwise i prolly wont be able to play n e more

How did i not even hear about this?

This is seriously fucked up. My ssn? WTF do they need my fucking ssn for? why dont they take my eye color and dick size while there at it...

My passport? fair enough i have a passport but ALOT of people never leave the country meaning they dont need a passport and thus wont own a fucking passport...man these people are a joke and they aint having my fucking ssn either because even i dont know my proper one even though ive been working for 2 years (i never recieved my card when i was 16 and asked 3 times for them to send it before i thought fuck you)

So whats the requirements for NC now
    -1.5ghz AMD or equivalent
    -256mb memory
    -DX9.0 compatable sound card
    -64mb gfx card (128mb reccomended)
    -credit card
    -passport
    -social security number
    -8" knob minimum
    -blue eyes

What a joke this game is becoming. Well not so much the game itself but why the fucking hell did they pick this click2pay when they already use paypal?

Quote Originally Posted by alig
    -256mb memory
    Are those actual requirements? Where did they come from?

i hope thats not the requirements cause thats about all i have with this coumpter so it may not play very good

Nah lol...i just made them up. I cant see the cpu being that high for this..it could be the reccomended though.

Well, doesn't bother me none. I am on a budget, but I still have an XP2000+, 512mb DDR400, and a radeon 9600. I should be getting a 9800pro soon too.

Quote Originally Posted by alig

-256mb memory
    -credit card
    -passport
    -social security number
    -8" knob minimum
    -blue eyes
    cool my girlfriend can still play then
    Kharn = Sex

Question A little US law here

Quote Originally Posted by DaFire
    They do what they can do depending on the country. We don't have something like that here in germany, too.

DaFire, First I appreciate your efforts in trying to explain how the payments are going to happen. you are dealing with a difficult situation, not in your native language. The only person that I know who can do that is my former (German) girlfriend. Her English got better when she was angry at me (she also lost what little she had of an accent too; never could figure that out.)

Unless a person is taking out a loan, American law is pretty clear on this. We are not required to provide Social Security information. I am very wary of providing this to a private company not even in the US. This is not a loan - this is a debit from an account of my choosing. A very different thing. If providing this information is obligatory to pay for an annount, I'm afraid you've just lost me as a customer. Fraud using Social Security information has become a serious issue here in the states.

Trent
    Last edited by Trent; 16-08-04 at 03:20.

I agree with trent. I will not give out my SSN to anybody, well depends on what she looks like But could we get better answers? Ill beg if you want, oh wait that is what im doing Please Please Please. Dont use C2P, or if you do use C2P give us some other kind of payment option. Please