Gosh, this thread is pretty heated, omg, omg, omg *dials 999*.

Ok, as probably the calmest member of this forum, ever, here are my 2p's worth.

And yey, so it was, that KK begat Neocron, which was duly pulled from the loins of Betahood. From the depths of Hell arose the almighty Satan, who shall be known to his diciples as CDV, and merrily, Retail UK was a screwup *amen brother* and lo, US Retail was a screwup *amen, halleluliuh*.

And yey, though we walk thru the vally of the shadow od DoY, we shall fear no evil, for past knowledge has shown us, a release date from KK, is like a promise from a politician!

Amen brothers - account cancelled.

Anna - lexx if you dont get that out of your sig im never talking to you again, and you know i mean that

are we gonna get some patches or is the community going to be expected to hang on to the same boredom that currently plagues many servers?
    how does KK expect to hold its playerbase after releasing such non-flame retardant news?

Quote Originally Posted by MrChumble
    Should I wait 5 months while none of the existing bugs are fixed, no new content is added,

Yea. Hopefully KK will add some cool patches in the mean time.
    "Improvise, adapt to the environment, Darwin, I ching . . . whatever, man, we've got to roll with it."

[ edited ]
    Last edited by Nidhogg; 14-04-04 at 00:19. Reason: off topic

Quote Originally Posted by plague
    kek meh going to but till am here id like to join teh campaign can someone gimme teh link to the bunner
    Here you go kind sir.

http://mars.walagata.com/w/oscarsouth/remove_para.jpg

I love you kk please let me beta test it.
    Last edited by Drake6k; 14-04-04 at 00:15.
    Bad Dragon
    Jack Drake
    Run
    My Ppu
    Nipple Goblin

Mmk...I'm gonna try one last time, then I'll shut up on this thread, at least for a good long while or until otherwise necessary.

To many of you, a 'lie' is groundless...it is simply that you hold your faith onto things that were either never finalized or set.

But maybe you realize this already, and that is what truly enrages you.

On the other hand, perhaps there are some things that KK promised, truly, that were broken. You can have full rights on that kind of deal..

All I'm trying to see here, is to at least look at it from their point of view and wear their shoes. They keep finding new content to give us, more things to code, their patch grew into an expansion, and since it took so long, they decided to give us actual pieces of the expansion ahead of time... Terminator, Kamikaze chips, and numerous other small things.

The kami stats were hacked-disclosed before the chips were actually released into the game...but that is aside the point.

Once you have taken all this into consideration, if you still choose to oppose KK, then in my opinion you have the ability to do so...

That is all. Anyone who wants to take this post up with me may do so in PM and away from this hellfire of a thread. o_o;
    WallJam7: roses are red
    WallJam7: violets are blue
    WallJam7: all of my base
    WallJam7: are belong to you

Registered User Martin J. Schwiezer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GT_Rince
    Why do I get the feeling I am being singled out here Martin... ?
    Why? Because you're screaming to be singled out with your bold yellow letters and the most abusive language in this thread.

Anyway, the release of NC:BDoY has been pushed from Q2 to Q3 because it will take us a little longer to finish the product. The answer is as simple is that. No conspiracy, no lying, no betrayal.

Again: the current release date has been agreed between 10T and KK a couple of days ago and is definitely fixed. 10T's PR activities will be targeted at that release date so we definitely cannot afford to blow this deadline.

Got dorf?

Quote Originally Posted by Pfehh
    See, you should've left for a year and then come back now to prepare for the DoY invasion, like I did. Now JUST as I'll getting fed up with everything, DoY hits and I'm saved. It's all in the timing, baby.
    DoY hits? You've got 5 months to wait. Thats about 150 days, or 900-1500 FREs depending on your luck. And they'll be so busy with DoY there'll be no bug fixes, no new content (apart from fucking melee rares, oh the demand for them is so damn great).
    Aka Solitaire / Tinks / Rawne

Quote Originally Posted by alig
    [edited]
    IIRC Odin stated that "personally" he would like the drug to give a preventative effect for a minor duration.

I think, that was a while ago I think after the terminator event.
    Last edited by Vithar; 14-04-04 at 07:10.
    "Improvise, adapt to the environment, Darwin, I ching . . . whatever, man, we've got to roll with it."

Quote Originally Posted by alig
    [edited]
    It's the because I love it!

/me hugs para
    Last edited by Vithar; 14-04-04 at 07:18.

Quote Originally Posted by Odin
    I know people are pissed but the second you turn it personal you will be banned. Absolutely no need or call for it.
    Can I point out the post at the top of page 7 Odin - where MJS threatens me with a ban for using abusive language...
    Tetasau - Rifle Spy
    Rincey - Tank

Got dorf?

Quote Originally Posted by Lexxuk
    Neocron, which was duly pulled from the loins of Betahood.
    The beta ended? I thought we were just paying them to beta test.
    Aka Solitaire / Tinks / Rawne

[ edited ]
    Last edited by Nidhogg; 14-04-04 at 00:22.

Quote Originally Posted by Martin J. Schwiezer
    Why? Because you're screaming to be singled out with your bold yellow letters and the most abusive language in this thread.
    Martin - read the other threads. There are others EQUALLY as bad as mine with the same language - please point this out to them as well - THIS is why I feel like I am being singled out...
    Last edited by GT_Rince; 14-04-04 at 00:08.
    Tetasau - Rifle Spy
    Rincey - Tank

Page 8 of 40 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast