Hi,

I've been getting THE ITCH again. Since I'm only using Linux for years now and had Neocron running perfectly on wine for most of the time I was wandering if there is any chance we can get this launcher to play nicely with wine?

I'd be willing to test and do proper bug reports if that would help? As it stands the launcher doesn't even start at the moment.

I"ve been over the techhaven wiki for 2.2 several times over... and all other sites seems even more outdated. Since you've got full control and the launcher also seems to be written in .net 4.7.1 it should be too hard to get this sorted?

Currently the Launcher Crashes with the following:

Code:
WINEARCH=win32 WINEPREFIX=/opt/games/wine/.wine_neocron_1 wine NeocronLauncher.exe 
wine: cannot find L"C:\\windows\\system32\\winemenubuilder.exe"
000b:err:wineboot:ProcessRunKeys Error running cmd L"C:\\windows\\system32\\winemenubuilder.exe -a -r" (2)
0030:err:ole:CoGetContextToken apartment not initialised
0009:err:combase:RoGetActivationFactory Failed to find library for L"Windows.Foundation.Diagnostics.AsyncCausalityTracer"
0009:err:winsock:WSAIoctl -> SIO_ADDRESS_LIST_CHANGE request failed with status 0x2733
0009:err:winsock:WSAIoctl -> SIO_ADDRESS_LIST_CHANGE request failed with status 0x2733
Backtrace:
backtrace.txt