I am guessing this was changed in the last patch and also not sure if this goes here but hey ho.

Just been on my PE levelling Con with his grenade launcher. Currently hitting a wall the other side of a large room and i am getting slaughtered from my own AOE damage. Why has this been changed? I have heard 'this is how it used to be' but self damage from AOE was never as bad as this.

Also when making changes to damage from weapons, vehicles etc how about doing a vote to see if the majority of the population thinks the changes are needed? Currently seems we have 1 or 2 people complaining about damage (Kamis, rockets etc) so they get nerfed to the max. I currently find myself playing less and less due to massive changes which don't seem to be getting tested or even discussed with a dwindling population which have been around for years and can give a decent insight into whether the changes are beneficial or not.

I stay out of all of the flaming because i cant be arsed with it, but felt the need to post something at least as there seems to be changes being made for changes sake when there are still issues (Balancing, armour, skill resists) that have still not been resolved. I understand you have certain people working on certain things but shouldn't there be a unified approach on the main issues first?

Anyway that's my 2p worth, i am going to jump back on and slowly blow myself to smithereens while trying to level.....