Safe zones in Pepper Park and "zone whoring" are two different issues.

I have no clue why the clubs in Pepper Park (and Bum Asylum, and the BD Faction office) are still safe zones. Seriously, why?? It only affects PvPers.

Regular "zone whoring" doesn't bother me. I play with friends and use teamwork. If someone is going in and out of the sewer over and over, we have one guy go down in the sewer, while another waits up top. If I'm chasing someone alone, they're more likely to get away, and I'm fine with that.

If you add a PvP flag that prevents zoning then I'm going to bait people into fights while my friends wait in the nearby sewer. They'll attack, get flagged, then we'll all zone up and wreck them while they can't zone away. Actually, could even use a noob alt as bait and let them die and then get a rez each time. I think people should be allowed to run from fights.

About Loot Rights: Fuck yeah!! Whenever we PvE as a group and do DoY tunnels or warbots the main damage dealers are not usually the hackers, so they always have to wait to hack. Loot rights is a fantastic improvement to the game.