Yes, I'm sure most won't give a damn about this problem, but I put it here anyway. I am currently doing RES-missions with my CM-toon - or rather I am trying to. In fact i am facing several problems.

1. sometimes a mission requires you to go to a recruitment officer which simply does not exist. Aborting and re-acquiring the mission helps here, but still it is annoying.

2. Much more annoying by far, however, is the fact that someone seems to have had the utterly brilliant idea (warning, Irony crossing) of putting half the recruitment officers not in the CM HQ where you usually do your missions, but in the bloody trading districts of the upper level of military Base. Are you f***in serious? Are you going to take half the human ressource managers from the other factions and put them somewhere in Outzone for sake of equality? Or in the unused jobcenter in Plaza 2?
Result would be much the same: Rendering RES and CST-missions not just boring, but outright unattractive.
Good job.

I really hope that you are going to relocate those recruitment officers to where they are supposed to be for missionrunning: the CM HQ.