new players, not just new to nc but low lvl toons need to have their space to level and cap out in order to pvp. lets not think about this in terms of now days where the community is small but lets say like it was in nc 1 and beginning of nc 2 through the start of DoY.

NC shouldnt be about getting ganked while leveling as it happens too often even now days. after the start of doy i vowed not to take le out untill cap and rares are obtained, i made an exception recently with my first tank (amazing i havent tried tank before) to experiment to see if gankers are still out there and ofc they are, it has been hard to lvl without le even with the increase in xp because i get killed wherever i go.

its just a big resistor to what i could be doing at cap not to mention you loose items and have to go rebuy stuff when they hack your belt... So i think this basically comes down to being able to reach cap faster so i can pvp.

* I think doing away with le and prevent pvp untill all skills are caped may be the way to go

whats the point of having low lvl toons without le any way? they are absolutely no match for anyone a few ranks higher anyway and in many cases even someone of lower rank can have more levels in their main stats and less in other less important stats from doing something like repairing a rhino thus allowing them to equip higher lvl weapons at lower ranks.

* Or prevent pvp in certain known leveling zones and disable le in other rare parts farming zones and op's

this one would be a much tougher decision to do, it would be hard to decide which zones to make pvp or nonpvp like areas where you have epic objectives and rare part farming mobs like the garbage dump.

Basically anywhere you have a situation where a dominate player can take advantage of a less dominate player theres gonna be issues. In closing; although the community is awsome there are and may always be a large part that who put a big resistor to the games desirability. The dev team has been doing a great job of keeping everything togeather and implementing new features and rethinking others.

Side note; in the future when theres a new release for a new Neocron id like to see tru-aim fps kinda like counterstrike or blacklight retribution instead of the target box's.