Hello everyone,

I have taken a few thoughts on how to improve the processor, so that the operation would be more intuitive, especially for new players. Here is a mock up of the new UI:

For explanations, another image with highlighted areas:

Green: These are the "input" slots, where you put the parts for crafting, source item for ressing, scrap for recycling and so on.
Red: In this slot you put the tool for the operation.
Yellow: This is the "recipe" slot. In this slot you put empty datacubes for ressing, blueprints for crafting or items for cloning. If you recycle / repair / implant items, you would leave this slot empty.
Blue: These are the "output" slots.
Orange: The progress indicator.

Why those changes?
When i watch let's plays on youtube, almost every player put the tool in the big slot on the right. This is the intuitive way, every new player would use the processor. Only after some uses, players understand that this is the output slot. So better change this slot so it is actually the slot for the tool.
Also i added more output slots to the processor. If you recycle items, you sometimes get more than one item. Often one item will be placed in the output slot and all the other items will be placed in the input slots and you have to manually move everything to your inventory. With more output slots, this won't be necessary.
Last but not least: Constructing is really annoying at the moment if you build items in bulk. You have to manually move the blueprint to the input everytime you craft the next item. With the recipie slot, you put in all blueprints for the item you want to craft. Then you can simply hit start for each item, similar to researching.

Other thoughts? Would this improve the use of the processor for new players?