Attention fellow citizens.

After many years of suffering in those harsh bunkers, I have defected from my regiment in the City Mercs, the 17th squad, who have been hunting me day and night relentlessly ever since...

I fear I do not have much time left in this god forsaken world, and so I am leaking this info to all runners in the hope that someone may take them down, and in turn loot them for all they own!

There is a planned smuggle of numerous high power weapons and cash planned by the CM's taking place this saturday at 21:00 CET. The smuggler will be moving from the entrance of Dome of York to Military Base. Please take him down, and I promise you, you will not regret it! But be warned, while the smuggler himself is weak, he will be protected by a tactical mercenary squad, the most professional and lethal of their kind! but fear not! I managed to secure a nano GPS transmitter to the squadron leader's ankle that will broadcast their positions at regular intervals. Please do this for the sake of Neocron, who knows how powerful they will become should their package reach the base! I believe in you, wait...whats tha- kkzxxxdromhhoxxs----- Signal Lost