Quote Originally Posted by nabbl View Post
Some time ago I made a suggestion to counter sync-laming where people are constantly trying to sync in and out of levelzones to avoid getting hit:

http://forum.neocron-game.com/showth...ighlight=synch

Maybe we can enhance this.
Why not implementing a "fight-mode" trigger. When you are shooting at someone (firing your weapon) you are set in "fight-mode". Means that you can't leave a zone after a certain amount of time passed where you didn't shoot anymore. Let's say it is 10 seconds.

This could even be a nice feature. Think of being in the pepper park sectors and you get shot. You have two possibilities. Run or shoot back, knowing that shooting back means that either you die or the enemy dies.

But we have to be careful with Spies. Stealth should pause the counter. Let's say you are shooting someone and he comes back at you, so you find it useful to get into stealth. 10 seconds are not a long time for stealthers. They can simply wait near a zoneline and sync after the 10 seconds are out.
When you go into stealth your counter should stop at the point where you went into stealthing.
Completely agree.

I wonder what you think about my suggestion of removing Third Party buffs when you sync into certain types of zones. e.g. PP1 is given a 'War Zone' type or something. Synching into that zone removes all third party buffs. Of course, your PPU friend can follow you in, but you can't multibox with a PPU in a safe zone.