I did a little Testrun on Vedeena and I didn't know where to post that. Feel free to move the thread. Here are the things that striked me.

1.)
Spawning in the Canyon works and I like the new environement. (Although I didn't find a YOS). Good job!

But:

2.)
Mr. Jones is spawning there too. A newbie cannot do the quest and will search for hours, if he is not lucky enough to find the help-chat fast.

3.)
The first character I spoke with (guard) showed only an empty text-box, what gives a really bad impression for beginners. To create immersion and a good gaming-experience we really need more funny, exciting npcs in the beginner areas, which tell background-stories and give hints, what the player can and should do. They should give directions where he can meet other players. Instead, a new player is left alone. The same problem in OZ1 when you start as a crahn-member (at least you took the old OZ-appas...nice!)

4.)
The caves look all the same. Reused content was always and is a showstopper for neocron. When you add the chaos caves you see, that there is only 1! type of caves in the whole big canyons. So boring

5.)
The mobs in the TG-Canyon-Caves are no challenge for newbies. They were not able damage me in the highest level (3). Btw. The level-descriptions are pointless. Nearly identical mobs in every cave.

6.)
I couldn't get any missions at the term for the mobs in the caves.

--> Step in the right direction, but still a lot to do. Thx for your work NC-Team!