I did see an earlier post on this, but sadly it appeared there was only one response made to this, and it was quite a bit older so rather than necro an old post I figured I'd just make a new one.

Pretty much as the topic implies, I'm wondering what people would think about the idea of using Greenlight to get people's attentions and hopefully get some more of a population going?

I figure one could just provide a few screenshots, some gameplay (videos exist out there which would still be relevant to today's gameplay mechanics) videos, etc. Along with a description of the game, it's concepts, and information about how it is currently under a community based management.

Furthermore I imagine, so that one can come to get more out of it and have a greater chance of getting it to work on today's machines with less issues, we could also provide links to some of the tools (NC Settings, Bloom enhancer etc) which along with various pieces of information to convey that it is a community project that is being revived.

Anyone else have any ideas or suggestions?

Thanks!