As has been said the problem with giving apus the anti buff is that they would just become the main target again and they already drop in seconds even with ppu buffs. They could test this when titan comes out I guess but all I suspect giving apus the anti buff would do is make it so the person who can anti buff dies quickly so nobody can anti-buff making ppus even more powerful.

The issue is how potent a ppus buffs are right now and as such they determine who wins the fight pretty much. I gave the example earlier of a 2v2 fight 1 ppu and 1 damage dealer on each side. Who determines who wins this fight? the ppu does cos if you have the awful ppu who can't land a heal or a debuff you've lost. Admittedly if the debuff was moved to the apu this would make the issue a bit better as it would just be constant healing though this would also make the ppu a more boring class.

The other thing is that while the issue should also be looked at as if there was nobody with a debuff at a fight, in that case should a ppus buffs be so powerful? The answer for me is no, right now ppu buffs on other people are just to potent, I know they already affect other people less but personally if people don't want the ppu removed they should at least have their buffs have even less of an effect on other people to bring their power more in line.

Basically what I'm hoping for is a world where in a 2v2 fight, 1 side have 2 damage dealers the other having a ppu and a damage dealer either side could win. In the current climate the side with the ppu will win except under extreme circumstances such as the 2 enemy damage dealer hitting almost all the time while the 1 on the side of the ppu always misses.