mc5 is a very contested area and there's nothing more obnoxious than le'd players bumping into you all the time while you are being attacked by the commander. also mc5 is easy mode for droners, who are never in peril for a second. they can out damage any other non-droner and can basically block mc5 from you. the only thing you can do is draw the officers' attention to you, lure them to the droner and zone.

this problem is ofc not really that relevant for other farming grounds, because there's usually enough room for everyone and only sometimes some fuck twat will block you from looting with his rhino.

i do understand that people (me too) want to farm in peace and not take part in pvp, but if that means you can block the highest level farming ground from others with basically no repercussions, then a fix is direly needed.

i was always in favor of this change and i find that it would give the game some rather welcome twist. ofc until this change is implemented, i will make my droner ready for mc5 asap.