Hi Folks,

i just wanne post my idea to redesign the constructing part of Neocron. I played NC1 and a short period of NC2 and it was also the same boring thing you have to do as a conster. Buy Chem's/Part's merge with blueprint in the processor, klick and wait. Some people "xploit" this by using a third party program so the dev build this "jumping feature" to avoid this. That's ok, but nower days this art of construction is outdated i think.
After playing a lot of other mmo's i returned to NC and find a game that still makes a lot of fun and is better supported as in the first years i played but the construction is still annoying.

So here is my idea:

Bring a option to the processor, where you can choose an amount of how many WP's or whatever u wanne build.
The processor now works alone constructing the amount you want depending on the disposability of chem's etc.

This option dont effects the rarepart construction but makes it more comfortible to be a constructor in NC. I think you dont have to bind the players on that way to stay in front of the computer because all the people playing NC right now are big fans and the new runners are fastidious from other mmo's so they maybe find the "old" construction mechanic outdated.

The time it takes to build a WP is a little bit to long also i think. I dont have build any rares yet, so i cant say something about that. But i dont wanne make a suggestion here to change that right now.

Please excuse my maybe bad english and discuss my idea. I am happy on every reply.

Greetz

Hotschie