Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Being a criminal (-SL)

Since there is a lot of discussion about the changes of "-SL Effects" I had an idea when i read about the jailhouse and the opportunity to recover SL there. I like the idea of bringing content to the jailhouse but I still wonder if all those -SL people will just let one recover his SL without shooting him. They won't get more -Sl anyway...

So how about a mission you can get there to erase some entries in your NCPD Files?
    Some Anarchy Breed or an obscure NPC will only offer the mission if you got -SL and completing it would set your SL to a negative amount that makes sense (I'm not too sure about the effects of special amounts of -SL). You choose which faction you want to work for and have their enemies as your objectives.

For example:
    "Hey Chummer, you look like someone who doesn't care too much about his victims. There are people that might be interessted in your "skills". Don't get me wrong. No faction would ever hire hitmans! But why don't you tell me which faction you want to support if... and maybe I can help you get rid of some files. Bring some cash!"

That way bad people can keep going on with their rampage but are still criminals and have to deal with the disadvantages of -SL. And if they choose to kill greens for the mission their SL will turn red while doing it when the amount of -SL required for a run like this is chosen well. So it won't be abused to kill greens nonstop without turning red especially when the price to pay is well tuned.
    Faction symp should not be affected since everyone knows what you do but there is no evidence.

Can anyone think of a reason for a mission where you can kill any faction?

Sorry if I missed some important point that would cause problems.

EDIT: Please change topic to "criminal"
    Last edited by Jack Slater; 25-04-13 at 15:09.