Hey there,

As I stopped using my Silent Hunter frequently I asked myself why...
Its damage is quite high, but it has some decent disadvantages:

- While scoped, you cannot see your healthbar, or magazine status.
- While scoped you can't see that you are being hit by other players (no recognizable impact)
- Scoping needs a significant amount of time.
- Without scoping you cannot shoot because your reticle is too big.
- While scoped your mouse sensitivity is very slow.
- The bullet needs some time to reach the enemy.
- Scoping darkens your screen around the edges.
- Your big range (should be above 1000 metres) is not relevant at all because world details won't get displayed after like 500 metres (I do not know exactly). So you cannot see a player or mob which is that far away. That means that a disruptor (range of 600 metres) is as effective as (or even more effective than) a Silent Hunter. Using a scope doesn't change that.

Problem in Neocron is: Range doesn't matter at all. The world isn't designed for that. Using a Silent Hunter makes currently only sense because of its high damage, but other than that is has no real benefit.

The same problem is related to the scope modification for weapons. That is entirely useless:

- Zoom is not strong enough.
- You have to hit the Numpad Button (you can bind this to another key of course...) which is bad regarding usability.
- Zooming in third person doesn't work but makes your mouse sensitivity slower.
- It is a complete waste of a slot in your weapon...

So what I suggest is the following (I like lists!):

+ Make a new Scope-Crosshair! The existing one is awful!
+ You should be able to see your healthbar and maybe the magazine status. We are living in the FUTURE!
+ You should be able to see farer with an attached scope than a guy using normal weapons.
+ Reduce Aiming Speed a lot when scoped (it is hard enough to follow...)
+ When attaching a scope to a weapon, the range should increase.
+ Zooming with an attached scoped should be easier to do. Define an extra button or mechanic for it.
+ When you get hit while using your scope you should see that you get hit. (make blood effect on the borders of your screen)