Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Norris View Post
Record it, is there a record function in NC; naaah didnt think so, so im sure some noob has a bought and paid for FRAPS just to catch douche bags right???

How is not being killed in a safe zone while afk doing whatever(EG: going to the bathroom while waiting for SI to wear off after getting ganked and GRi'ng), incentive's for leaving your in the LE? make some sense please!!

Ya and exploiting the LE the opposite was forbidden to and is reportable(blocking corpses and GR's), so why change one way over the other.

Really youve never seen it since launch? I see it happen on almost a daily basis. you jerkies can scream till your blue in the face but its being abused much worse by none-le'rs such as people pvping dying then switching over to a le'd to exploit..... seems like most pvpers are the ones doing the exploiting, lets just remove pvp from the game and we can fight over ops in hacknet!

As for my fix about making targeting boxes bigger to get around blocking things; no one can seem to come up with a coherent insult to rebukke it, I see, better get back to exploiting to justify removing the LE from the game so you can gank harder!

For some reason PVPers think they need to be above the rules, rules are there for a reason; stop crying and get back to pvping with your sandwiches and running lowbies down
Flamebait, anonye?