NeoCast

The ultimate Neocron broadcasting station!

Disclaimer

The following is my attempt to further bring together the Neocron community. I understand the initiative is not new and has been done before and I hope it'll be a great success!

What's this?

An attempt to broadcast music straight into the world of Neocron. Players will be able to tune in via their preferred music player while playing Neocron. Hopefully we'll get some good shows going, shout-outs, events, parties, you name it!

The DJ (for now only me, but I'd be looking to gather more if this gets the opportunity to grow) will also be visible in-game, creating a platform for people to meet or play games (such as lotteries, or the first to find, etc) and of course have a brill time and a laugh

Agenda

We can't fill up every hour, so I'm looking to start with 2 schedules. The first one being tomorrow. I hope you'll be there to tune in!

Tomorrow Saturday 30th of March at 18:00 CET (17:00 GMT)

High-Speed Saturday

This will be Drum 'n Base, Dubstep and the occasional chill-out to cool down. Scheduled to run for 2 hours, will extend if applicable

Sunday 31st of March at 15:00 CET (14:00 GMT)

Cool-Down Sunday

What it says in the title, it's Sunday, time to chillax and take a breather, we'll be doing just that

How do I tune in?

You can tune in via the URL provided in the title or below. The following players are supported;

1. Via the browser in flash
  2. Winamp
  3. VLC
  4. Windows Media Player
  5. QuickTime
  6. iTunes

http://myradiostream.com/neocast

Ads and sh*t

The service used is free. Unfortunately there is no alternate way for now. However, past the adds on the web page the stream is at a great 128kbps with a max of 1000 listeners, so the stream should be good

Advertisement

Look out for the advertisement, we'll be providing players with space to shout out their clan, tradekill services, etc, this will be announced via the broadcast

Lastly

If you lasted this long, thank you so much for reading and I truly hope you'll make it. We can only make this in to something awesome together!