Quote Originally Posted by Dropout View Post
IMO MC5's should just have lowered their current requirements. I would hate not being able to use a Herc on a HC tank, or a DIP on a pistol character.
But this is quite off-topic isnt it?
I'm going to create a separate topic to discuss this.

Quote Originally Posted by Dropout View Post
Im against a WEP cap though.
I like how its hard'ish to reach aiming cap with some weapons (some weapons aim% cap should be made easier to achieve though).

I have used a WEP implant on my tanks for about 2 years now, so I can cap Dev aim. And on Terra my AK spy was pure WEP for added damage (although that had nothing to do with aim% ).
I kinda agree and disagree with your point there. I would like to see some kind of realistic aim cap put in for weapons, however I do agree that it should be hard to cap some weapons.

E.g. I should be able to cap a Paineaser relatively easily, however an TL113 AK should be something that if I want to cap aiming on it will require specialization to do it.

I think the point I'm trying to say is that higher TL weapons should be harder to aim/cap aim, as a trade off for their increased damage potential. Would hopefully allow people to trade some damage for a weapon that is easier to aim/cap aiming on, adding possible variety.

I still think aiming on the whole seems messed up since 2.2. It seems very much based on the range of the weapon and not your aiming % on that weapon (assuming the target is in range ofcourse).