Quote Originally Posted by William Antrim View Post
You can understand why people are angry but you ask what the problem is?

Which is it?

The sarcasm is truly not needed and the rest of your post I am afraid I cannot understand. You are a very confusing person. Perhaps it is a language problem. I cannot see it being anything else other than that unless you are trying to keep the fires burning on this issue.
I have not created the thread nor am i interested in "keep it on fire" because i do not want reduce/ remove LE playstyle.

To be little bit confusion is something i could live with

Perhaps i should try other articulation. Let me say what i believe what the true intentions of all these "LE ruins the game" threads are:

There is a group of posters here that state that the LE is unfair for other. The LE's would miss one of Neocrons best : pvp.

Let us assume that most players (like me !!) fullcap and/or woc their char and the REMOVE the LE voluntary. The "LE problem" decreases from week to week because more and more chars are without LE.

So the whole "problem" is partially a "storm in a teacup".

Then there are 2 other LE players:

- the noob, who wants to level without pvp
- the collector who want to hunt without pvp
- the non-pvp player who never want to take part in pvp

The latter 2 won't probably remove their LE ever.

What the mentioned group of players here want is to urge other players to take part in pvp whether they want or not. These players won't make pvp with you even if you could force them with locking content and locations to remove their LE. And if they remove their LE to unlock the mc5 or the DOY tunnels then they are probably not the best pvpers and/ or have no fun to make pvp.

Only effect is that the mentioned group of players could kill them.

The result is very obvious and well known:

You never will force player to make pvp if they dont want to or to be easy sittings ducks for OOC flaming gankers - they will leave the game.

That's not a problem however, don't mind.

Hope that makes a little bit more clear why i am argueing for a choice of playstyle. Minor adjujstments - ok, but most of the posts here are leading to the logical demand at end: remove of LE.

Reed