Before i explain what i feel the problems are / what i would like to see fixed please understand that these are simply my ideas that, after playing the game during its core times (when it was at its very best), i feel need to be adjusted in order to make this a better experience and not another moment where the game looks promising only to be shot down by bad moves which has happened again and again.

HACKET - PRIORITY MEDIUM

Oh hacknet..... how much I've loved you being part of neocron. This might just be me and I may recieve a massive no from the community on this - but hacknet is something that needs to be squashed and re-worked another time. Neocron has a habit of adding more and more things instead of sitting back and fixing the stuff that could make the game a whole lot better and Hacknet was a prime example of this. Instead of spending time re-working some of the small things that would of made OP Fighting better they simply added another element to it.

The idea is great, don't get me wrong, but all hacknet turned out to be was the same zone after zone of tedious running to then get to where you needed to be. With the servers so low on pop as well it never really became what i was meant to be - a last line of defence where hackers can fight to determine the outcome.

I never thought this was needed and was quite happy with the '3 hacks and we're done' idea - and adding onto it the fact that you pretty much destroyed PE's being able to hack and do damage it left just spies with this experience - again... not enough people play this game to make it worth while.

So ditch it, just revert back to the old days of OP fighting as it was and think of a new way to add this in the future. Again - this was not a bad idea....but it wasn't really thought up enough to make it work.