Quote Originally Posted by Trivaldi View Post
What kind of services would you like to see in TechHaven? In the past there was obviously a significant shopping presence which is no longer there. What kind of things (staying in the realms of content which exists elsewhere) would draw you toward TechHaven should it receive some loving?

No promises but, as always, I am keen to see what you guys think.
I had my look around now, and from what I saw I think the following would be practical:

Traders may find space in Tech Haven 3 (Where all those closed doors are in the large community room)
- Fist Weaponry might find Space, as Twilight Guardian is allied to the Fallen Angels => Armor, Turrets, Basic Heavy Weapons, Basic Melee Weapons
- Boobs & Guns might find Space, as Tsunami Syndicate is allied to the Fallen Angels => Basic Rifle and Pistol Weapons.
- An Allbuyer is needed of course.
- Maybe a VERY basic PSI Smuggler would finish the ranks (as Crahn Sect is enemy to the Fallen Angels their shop wouldn't make real sense now.) I am unsure though which existing NPC could be copied for that. Maybe the Beginner mc5 Smuggler, but he has many other things too, and I don't know which Spells he has. (Never really played a Monk long). But somehow Monk Players would have to get a few starter helps too I guess.
- Maybe a trader for Loms.

As far as i can tell, thats all of which I think it is lacking. Basic Drugs are avaiable from the Medical Guy, as are other Medical supplies. Black Dragon won't open shop there for sure, as they are too an enemy of the Fallen Angels - and Drugs are not so essential that there is a need for an alternative IN Tech Haven. Basic implants are already there, as are the basic construction and tool traders.
Basically it would mean that starting players can buy equipment there to play. The Allbuyer makes it a viable base for experienced players to come back to.

I think it boils down to: Armor, Weapons, Allbuyer.