Remove Quickjob: Kill Monster missions...
and replace them with a new mission type instead (which I'll describe after this next block of text) ..

-----

Also, remove the faction-specific "Kill missions". The names of these missions vary and are usually like "Pest Control", "Vermin Extermination", "Urgent Population Control", "Regulators Wanted", etc. In THESE missions, you don't yet know what kind of monster you will be asked to kill, and must first talk to an NPC in your HQ. The NPC will tell you you need to kill, I believe 20 of a random enemy. Sometimes they are as obscure as "Big Lizard". After completing THESE much harder missions, you actually get the same reward for doing "Quickjob: Kill 5 things" missions..!!

-----

Instead, add these missions instead: (names can be whatever)
"Kill group: Pest Extermination"
"Kill group: Vermin Control"
"Kill group: Mutant Cleansing"
"Kill group: Robot Disabler"

Let's say I take the "Robot" one. The mission requires that I score a certain amount of "kill points" on ANY ENEMY that is classed as a robot, based on the difficulty level that I chose (veryeasy/easy/normal/hard/veryhard). That is -- ANY ENEMY that drops things like electric motor, processor, large hydraulic parts, counts as a robot and will award me kill points. The amount of "kill points" is determined by the rank of the mob. So, a Mechshell gives 1 point or something, and a Spiderbot gives 6 points or something, and a HoverBot gives 22 points or something -- the actual numbers would need to be balanced.

Very easy Robot Disabler, for example, would only require that I get a small number of kill points in order to complete the mission, where as Very hard would require many more points, obviously.

-----

My reasons for wanting to replace the current missions with the new ones:

1.) The faction specific kill missions are just too hard, and there is no reason to do them, because the Quickjobs give you the same XP and reward.
2.) If there is a group of mutants indeed infesting an area, why does the mission-giver only care about the Mutant Corporals but not the Mutant Soldiers? Why does the mission-giver only care about the Small Spiders but not the Spiders, etc? If we are to believe that there is indeed an infestation that needs to be cleaned out, shouldn't all related enemies also count?
3.) Many missions are nearly impossible: i.e. "Quickjob: Kill MUTATED RABID DOG". It's unlikely to find 5 of those, let alone 20 of them for the faction-specific missions.
4.) It would make missions slightly more fun, because you are allowed to kill different types of enemies in your mission. For example, let's say you stick to tradition and always pick the "Mutant" mission, intending to kill Aggressor Captains. You go down in the cellar, and in the first area where a Captain usually is, there are only three Mutant Acolytes. Well, you could kill them too, and still receive points toward your mission -- they are mutants, after all! Of course, them being lower rank, they would not rack up as many points as a Captain, but it would still add some variety to these missions in this manner.
5.) Similarly, this idea would open up possibilities for hunting more types of enemies. I would never pick "Quickjob: RABID DOG" for example, but if I am near a place that has a lot Rats, Sewer Rats, Giant Sewer Rats, Diseased Rats, Rabid Dog, Mutated Rabid Dog, Fierce Dog, etc, those are all the same "group" of enemies (vermin animals), and therefore, I could pick the "Vermin Control" and get points for all of them, rather than one specific enemy type.
6.) This idea would de-clutter the "Downloaded Missions" screen, as there would be less 'useless' missions, and less kill-centered missions overall.