Quote Originally Posted by Faid View Post
First of all, the guy was wearing woc1 pa which is available to buy from the woc temple - not a GM spawn item.

Secondly, it's easy as hell to obtain woc1 XP for any class aoe'ing regants boss room - which is not an exploit.

Third, the woc tunnels were open for some time so there are at least some woc discs floating around - he may have bought one or obtained one himself, who knows.

I'm not happy about the OP situation though, I think they should all be open until there is another viable clan available to fight for them.
For once, I absolutely agree to everything you said on there Faid. The entire post. Some runners need to pull their heads out their asses. The WoC feat was done entirely legitly, and no one can blame the runner for a little P1 show-off. You should've heard how glad he was, I think he deserves bragging rights for the first WoC on Titan.

Quote Originally Posted by Faid View Post
This is getting a bit ridiculous with all the screaming of exploiting and safespotting, everytime I log in someone is crying on ooc or trade about it. everything in this game could technically be called an exploit if it's framed in the right light. Hell, all the people hiding in the MB bunker are technically safespotting. I think we all need to just calm down a bit
Especially this, I mean it has gotten a bit retarded, to the point where people call you an exploiter for bouncing grenades off of walls, hiding behind a box, or simply calls every droners an exploiter.

For some people, it seems like NC truly brings out the worst out of them, as they become bitter f***ing whiners, and report people, trying to get them banned or some shit. I wish we didn't have to deal with that shit and I believe I am not alone thinking this.

Perhaps a little tolerance would go a long way here, both from Game Management and player base, especfially in regards to game mechanics, which we all know to be a bit sketchy when it comes to damage registration.