Hi community and dev-team,

FIRST ISSUE:
"God of Hansaplast" has the idea to change the difficulty of the regant mutants.
I think it's a good idea but I know much of the people here will say:
"NOOO!!!11elevenoneone." BUT:

1) It's currently too easy to get capped and woc a char with the regant cave and the regant bossroom. It should be a "must have" to carry a ppu with you.
2) All the newbies IG gets the recommendation to level in regant because there are a lot of exp and money and you can level there with mid-high runspeed. They will never seen other level locations if this will not be fixed soon. To-Do: the dmg of genotoxic slugger and parasites should be much higher and the dots of the aoe should be much harder too OR they should be implemented another type of mob who compensates the weaknesses of the other mobs.

SECOND ISSUE:
Okay the second problem where I agree with "God of Hansaplast" is to fix the repairing of vehicles.
Currently any monk gets the advice to repair vehicles till they reach the dexterity cap.
I think the large problem is, that the monks (yeah and other classes too who "should repair vehicles till they have enought runspeed for regant) have to repair a couple of hours and get bored and it seems to be no other way to level dexterity.
So maybe it would help to set a new requirement to the repair tool: "DEX: 30" or another requirement.

Greetz
NEC