Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Marketing of Neocron

People knew this thread was coming so hush. :P

First things first KK, and all staff members thereof, you are amazing, simple as that in the past year you have changed for the better. You started to talk to the community more actively about the games future (Balance Discussions) a move which mmo companies won't do in such depth, it shows guts and an unquestionable loyalty to the customer base.

From what i've seen on quan so far the games confusing as heck to me now but familiar enough I want to learn whats changed, and from the threads I've read there is a obvious improvement.

Just recently you announced the inclusion of paypal in your payment options, this almost universal payment system not opens up the game to a whole range of new players it also provides the alternative to other methods that the community has found a bane and have been reason many good veterans have left the game.

Even to the outsider these may seem like a couple of points too a neocron vet these are quite clearly significant and large improvements in the game and good enough reason to return.

So I urge KK and the community (because they can help too) to whack in that final piece to round things out by undertaking an active marketing campaign promoting the game and the two points discussed. Even if its one banner circulated to mmo news sites, but stress the points that theres an active discussion about the game design with community and that paypal has been added to the list of payment options. The community itself can help word of mouth and viral marketing can be incredible so get out there spread the word make your own banners and throw them into the pot for others to use themselves. But do something.

Edit:
    If someone wants to whack out a couple of banners to that effect I'll whack em on my site it gets a few thousand visitors a day can also put em in my sig rotation on other forums.
    Last edited by Toxen; 18-02-07 at 12:32.