Default What Server To play Next

Hmm have been playing on saturn and uranus for a while now was wounder are jupiter or venus any good to play on. despite the fact that I dont understand what most ppl say on there lol. Should be fun was just woundering what they are like. Getting bord again that is all was thinking about creating another droner should be fun but didnt know what server to make it on. Any ideas ppl please HELP me . Also play on pluto to but the pop has died there recently so not really alot of stuff can get done at the moment ie res and cst and things like that. anyways any ideas ppl dont want to stop playing just need somthing intresting to do that is all.

jupitor is a good server and most of the germans speak english anyways.............................................................. or......... you could try pluto... itd definatly be a change

might as well unsuscribe, second time i unsuscribe, i wont re-activate a second time, never did , never will, and i sure wont wait for bdoy, it seems theyre new policy is after 3 months of dead account you lose it, so they can shove it up theyre ass as well as theyre game since they seem to want it dying.

Genetically Enhanced Tank naimex's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by REVKhA
    might as well unsuscribe, second time i unsuscribe, i wont re-activate a second time, never did , never will, and i sure wont wait for bdoy, it seems theyre new policy is after 3 months of dead account you lose it, so they can shove it up theyre ass as well as theyre game since they seem to want it dying.

you are being such an asshat now !

Jupiter is a good server, only reason I donīt play there is that my mind goes blaaaaah if I have to type and think in german.

I carnt speak german so will be fun may take u up on that one m8. and go play there for a while. give me somthing to do for the time being . As I said dont want to leave the game as the Gliders look soooo much fun well when or if I can fly them that is. But cheers for the replys. and please no bitching posts on this thred they are not helping anyone. If u want to bitch then talk or mail complaints department and let them deal with it ffs. oh sorry I got a little carried away then bit bord here at work at the moment.

If you hate the game so much why do you still post on the game forum

Here is an "idea" unsuscribe from the forum as well "insert rude word and flame here"

is annoying isnt it ppl bitching about leaving in a topic that dosent even say anything about leaving the game grrrr. anyways all in the fun of things what would the game be if we didnt have anyone that disliked it. anyways I think I will start A charater on jupiter tonight will most likley be a droner.

a droner ? your screwed lol

well should be fun I like em so I dont really care about them being nerfed as u put it make a change from all the other clases I have on various serves . But should be fun dont really know what faction is best to go for though. any ides on what one is good for on jupiter.

anything but TG

take it tg are kinda taking over on there then at the moment. well may be crahn or one of them type of factions other the the majority of the server. should be intresting at the end of the day. thx for the info ppl and the bitching :P

didnt you just make a post about cancelling your account? lol and yet you reactivated allready? seems to me you must really like this game... than why keep bashing it huh? not making anything better.... and bout the 3 month thing no only thing i heard bout 3 months thing is if u dont reactivate 3 months before doy ittl b deleted.... oh and if you didnt reactivate.... than...

STOP TROLLING AND UNSUBSCRIBE FROM FORUMS IF YOU DONT LIKE THE GAME

[ edited ]
    Last edited by Nidhogg; 05-05-04 at 16:47. Reason: Flaming

jpiter rocks, ive found if you at least try to speak a little german you generally do get a better response from those who are bi-lingual. if i ever went to germany id be lost as i dont speak a word of german but now at least if i ever need a poker ill know how to ask.
    Today i am mostly actually glad that hacknet week has started.

[ edited ]
    very constructive post...... its pretty sad... why would you stick around the forums after quitting the game? and your calling ME a fanboy?
    Last edited by Nidhogg; 05-05-04 at 16:49.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast