Thread: Now this is low

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Default Now this is low

Ok was taking some ops and there was the standard stealther run in drop as many turrets as possible then stealth out. But there was a new one (to me atleast). We took 2 of their ops so they knew we were coming, so they blocked to doors of the op with gunned rhinos, a valid tactic, what pissed me off was the Le'd runners behind the rhinos repairing them.

Now iirc theres something in the latest test server patch to stop turret stealthers, but this new one really pisses me off.

Sorry if im a bit slow on the take up
    Stercus Accidit

Wow, thats a good idea!

Hey,

You know I never thought of this and I absolutely agree on the fact that this is wrong.
    They should absolutely take this out somehow. Maybe they could not allowe LE runners to repair vehicles, but of course this would alter to much for if a runner drives somewhere etc.

Damn, I'm trying to think of a solution here and I just can't think of anything.
    Bad, very bad.

Regards,
    Silent

Roger Ramjet fanclub founder SorkZmok's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dajuda
    Wow, thats a good idea!
    Its not, its exploiting.

Thats what I thought, maybe make remote rep tools like a weapon, Le'd runners cant rep UN LE'd vehicals and vica versa, tho then all u gotta do is let the UN LE'd runner just jump out...
    Stercus Accidit

That I think should be done, Vehicles can only be repaired by someone else while the driver of the vehicle is still inside. If the driver is a LE'd driver, only LE'd runners can repair the vehicle. If the driver is not LE'd, then only non-LE'd runners should be able to repair the vehicle.

that'd work but is it implementable (sp? lol)
    Stercus Accidit

wow thats really lame.

either take the LE out of the game OR
    make LE chars killable in warzones. Same tg lamers use LE scouts that dont need obliterators, they just stand around blatantly giving out troop movements on OOC and trade chat.

that or make it so that you cant use a high end repair tool with a LE in. not to many high end repairers with LE's in.

/edit: i really like uber java's idea.

That's pretty low, I'm surprised I haven't seen that on Uranus yet with some of the clans we got

make LE chars killable in warzones.
    This is the best idea I have ever heard! And I am not being sarcastic here.

It would be a super thing as the 'Law Enforcer' would not work outside the walls of Neocron!

Dude, you just made the best suggestion I have ever heard, super small, and rocking.

Silent

Quote Originally Posted by *Dazz*
    That's pretty low, I'm surprised I haven't seen that on Uranus yet with some of the clans we got
    I can only hope you are not talking about the Ghetto.

its too bad the mods will see this as an exploit topic and lock it and moderate it to hell and back.

well if they do that at least let kk know the level of lameness some ppl have to resort to on saturn to keep the map.

Yeah why would LEs need to be in Warzones, there the PvP zones...granted theres good hunting in them but theres good hunting elsewhere
    Stercus Accidit

Just add an LE flag to all vehicles and make all activities related to themonly work if the flag-state matches, even being a passenger.

This in not the only way to exploit vehicles and LEs atm or even a new one.

@Webshock - LEs not working in warzones

what do mean LE flag?

and why not disable the LE in a warzone? do you think its a good idea for this to be happening?

why do ppl always like to snipe and troll on these forums? How about just discussing a topic.

i mean i totally think your idea sucks but im not taking a shot at you for it.
    Last edited by WebShock; 04-05-04 at 13:47.

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast