Thread: Now this is low

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by QuantumDelta
    Don't look at us, btw.
    We were well aware of this tactic since Vehical armor had been bumped.

Actually do it though? Heh.
    I don't ever remember pointing a finger at a specific clan in my other posts. I just said "certain" clans, calm down

Quote Originally Posted by J J
    apologies if Im mistaken but aren't vehicles undestroyable in warzones if they've been vacant for something like 3/5 minutes? Is this a bug that they're eventually gonna fix or is it supposed to happen? If it's not a bug, therefore not an exploit, surely the drivers just need to arrive at the op a few minutes before the hack starts?
    You are correct. They despawn after a while and can be damaged to near death (but not destruction).

In such an instance page a GM. Crafts are one of the few items that can be traced back to the owner.

nothing as low as having more than half a server population regrouping to pk you one of the million reasons im leaving this shitty game

Quote Originally Posted by REVKhA
    nothing as low as having more than half a server population regrouping to pk you one of the million reasons im leaving this shitty game
    Then quit already and stfu. Stop spamming threads.

[ edited ]
    Last edited by Nidhogg; 05-05-04 at 17:06. Reason: Flaming

[ edited ]
    Last edited by Nidhogg; 05-05-04 at 17:02. Reason: Flaming

[ edited ]
    I appriciate you have something to say, and that sometimes a game or game play might not be to your liking , thats why we all different, please refrain from this kind of behaviousr, make peopple wish you were gone .....

If you have a on topic suggestion or comment it is very welcome, if not please move on ...
    Last edited by Nidhogg; 05-05-04 at 17:03.
    You can imagine the big "OH SHIT!!!" expression on our faces, when we realized the aftermaths of this incident. But at the end of the day... we're only humans...
    http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=113418&

well mods seems to lock everything constructive and leaving the other posts there, so hell, theyre destroying theyre own game. I was trying to support them but yet they lock my droning threads so fuck that

well mods seems to lock everything constructive and leaving the other posts there, so hell, theyre destroying theyre own game. I was trying to support them but yet they lock my droning threads so fuck that
    My understanding is you want to ruin thinges for others because you feel hard done by by the Mods. Now punnishing others for tis is some what un called for.

Hey I am sorry NC was not the game for you, and I am sure you will find a game that is for you, but no need to hi-jack a creative thread to rant about off topic issue. I am sure your an inteligent guy, and have a meaningfull opinion, but by going on like a 3 year old child will not convince others , and will not grant you any kind of respcet ...

Enough of that .. Too all those with constructive comments , I think some ideas have come out here, and hope KK will take a few of them for practice....

I know the mods have stayed out but A clearer picture would have been welcomed, as this is still a grey area (and always will be until something is officialy said)
    You can imagine the big "OH SHIT!!!" expression on our faces, when we realized the aftermaths of this incident. But at the end of the day... we're only humans...
    http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=113418&

sorry i made my thread, it got emmidiatly locked and passed as a leaving thread, Tell that to your moderator team, they have no respects for my opinion ? why would i have any respect for theyre forum ?

/Nid's edit - the thread in question contained the following:
    So since droners are being constantly nerfed i'm gonna have to unsucribe yet again for the lack of balance from KK. Dont expect me to return for DOY.

Theres so much more reasons why im leaving , i cant really state them since that would shock most of the fanboys here. Adios to spyocron , been fun
    That is a leaving thread, no mistake.
    Last edited by Nidhogg; 05-05-04 at 17:05.

NM, he is banned now. Buh bye. Mode please delete this post.

uh no i can pad my post count too and tell anyone what to do
    [ edited ]
    Last edited by Nidhogg; 05-05-04 at 16:53. Reason: Flaming

Quote Originally Posted by amfest
    Just use the switch on vehilces .. LEs can repair only their vehicles not non LE'd vehicles and you can also throw in the you can't repair while it's in use.

I don't agree with any deactivation of the LE in warzones .. even the 3min or so timer one. If you do that might as well put back in the you can implant the LE at any level cause that's what it will be. 1337 pk'er heads into warzone LE'd .. scoutns around for 3 min .. sets up ambush . . kills some people and GRs back to safe zone to reactivate LE. Sounds like something that will benifit cheap PK'ers and will cause law abiding citizens grief

Just use the switch .. end of that exploit ...
    Next anyone you see using this exploit plz report
    Did you not read my idea? Once the LE gets deactivated, the LE'd person becomes fair game for all, BUT he still can't target other players, destroy vehicles, or destroy turrets, PLUS he can't get any buffs/shields/heals cast on him by himself or others. How would that benefit cheap PKers?

--Stryfe
    Last edited by StryfeX; 05-05-04 at 17:40.

Quote Originally Posted by StryfeX
    Did you not read my idea? Once the LE gets deactivated, the LE'd person becomes fair game for all, BUT he still can't target other players, destroy vehicles, or destroy turrets, PLUS he can't get any buffs/shields/heals cast on him by himself or others. How would that benefit cheap PKers?

--Stryfe
    Because if they are in safe zones or even just hiding in their appartments they can't be killed.

Sorry Stryfe but the idea doesn't work.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast