Actually I want *old* pictures

Yeah, please upload some more stuff
    I love it when a plan comes together.

Originally posted by mystery8
    Actually I want *old* pictures

Yeah, please upload some more stuff
    I ment new "old beta3" pics

Uploading more means that I have to delete old ones. But I can do that tonite. Hope everyone gets to see current pictures before new ones arrives.

Originally posted by LVirus
    Then I have tons of pics from beta4 too but they are no value except last picture before I took break for few weeks before real shutdown (Sweet Leaf saying that I'm total brick )
    NOOOO - get Beta 4 piccies up dude - that's when I joined and I lost all mine after a complete hard drive failure
    Tetasau - Rifle Spy
    Rincey - Tank

OMG if thts A & W in Plaza 1 does that lead to the CLothes shop! and if it does.. why was it taken out?

Originally posted by Ascention

OMG if thts A & W in Plaza 1 does that lead to the CLothes shop! and if it does.. why was it taken out?
    Thats a good question. It was kinda busy place too because that was a locked door so every nubie was hanging there and haxoring for exp (Yes, back when tradeskills actually DID do exp ). Oh another reason MIGHT be that because behind that door, was nothing but a balcony, no clothes machine

i wish i had a screenshot of retrobooster telling us (the malevolent crackheads) not to pk anymore at events in beta4
    our apartment rocked

Wow! After seeing those screenshots I truely am disgusted by KK's treatment of the game. Sure it was a beta so there were probably a lot more bugs, but the game seems to have been actually FUN! You could actually level through tradeskills! I saw someone mention that he remembered the formula for building Battlehelmet 3 off the top of his head, meaning things like armor were actually built by tradeskillers! I see a whole lot of mobs that looked pretty cool or had cool names and were either changed, renamed or deleted. (I love that "Big Spider" moder/texture shot0002_4.jpg, but there is no such thing that I found anywhere in neocron.) OZ areas were actually used for leveling as were plenty more weapons before they became totally useless. That picture of "7of9" (shot0006_4.jpg) is just awesome! It also looks to me like some player models and textures were tweaked and many that were, were made worse. I love that unshaved PE look.

I also love the look of that old TH apartment look, looks so awesome! The only thing that rivals it is the current TH clan aparment, all others look pretty bad.

Post more please, and some comments for at least some of the pictures would be nice.

P.S. There are plenty of areas in the game that most people have never even seen that seem totally empty. Were they ever of any use? Areas like the bowels of TH, it looks like some large reactor down there. The lower level of MB (sec. 3) has a really cool looking reactor and weapons storage areas. Neocron's mainsewers areas have a few nice spots too. Was all of that ever in use, or did they make those and didn't bother putting anything into them, therefore wasting our precious HDD space and the precious time it took the level designers and artists to create those?

Originally posted by Lareolan
    Wow! After seeing those screenshots I truely am disgusted by KK's treatment of the game. You could actually level through tradeskills! I see a whole lot of mobs that looked pretty cool or had cool names and were either changed, renamed or deleted. (I love that "Big Spider" moder/texture shot0002_4.jpg, but there is no such thing that I found anywhere in neocron.) OZ areas were actually used for leveling as were plenty more weapons before they became totally useless. I also love the look of that old TH apartment look, looks so awesome!

Post more please, and some comments for at least some of the pictures would be nice.

P.S. There are plenty of areas in the game that most people have never even seen that seem totally empty. Were they ever of any use?
    Whoa! Thanks for feedback. First of all, yes back in beta it was fun to explore game, BUT it was because game was totally new and in beta game really was different and "team"-oriented. I made a spy and leveled him quickly by building laser pistols and selling em to stores - In a 5 hour work, I managed to make 500k cash and around 2mil INT and DEX exp from nubie level.

If you seek Big Spider, perhaps you haven't paid visit to Outzones and their storages. Or perhaps you aren't looking enought in wastelands. Few zones to north from North TH entrance, there is plenty of even bigger spiders to hunt and kill. Sadly they are rank 20ish now, back then they were 50ish and hurted like hell (Which reminds me, back in beta3 you gained exp even by shooting CORPSE ) - We used to spend time to shoot dead corpse of spider just to get double exp ).

As I said in release, there is so many pictures and I have currenly little time but I will comment EVERY picture you bring up here and ask what it is. I hope this solution works

Indeed, there is plenty of "empty" areas there but still, it's about exploring Neocron. I know at least dozen of places and zones to go in Neocron and current PvP vets and capped players will go "oooh! aaah! uuuh" there .

I was expectign a second picture of a dead spy, killed by the roof fan
    shhhh

The roof fan didn't actually kill anyone, but if you jumped correctly, it would "teleport" randomly around in plaza 1.

This was because you were stuck between the blades and the wall next to it, pushing you off the gameworld.

I'm still kinda looking for my own Beta 3 shot archive. Had a lot of pics in it =)

// Wannabe

Another night at n00b-a-cron:
    OOC> Joe Pineapples : U FUCKIN PRIX KK FIX MY FUCKIN SL!!!!!
    OOC> ZoneVortex : GMs won't fix ur SL
    OOC> Joe Pineapples : well they fuckin shud

I'm back baby!
    Beta 3 -> Beta 4 -> Retail -> Real Life -> NG 2!

Originally posted by Wannabe
    I'm still kinda looking for my own Beta 3 shot archive. Had a lot of pics in it =)
    Don't steal my show >_<

j/k -- Where you get that much webspace?

Originally posted by Lareolan
    P.S. There are plenty of areas in the game that most people have never even seen that seem totally empty. Were they ever of any use?
    The Mainsewer, Outzones and their storages were in pretty good use until the addition of those stupid aggressor cellars throughout the city. Without a doubt, my most memorable adventures in beta were, in addition to wastelands, in the Mainsewer.

ajm

ps. away with aggressor cellars!

Default hehe

i remember when beta4 first hit. a lot of the comments of beta3 remind me of beta 4. especially that whole you can't loot artifact weapons crack hehe. ah beta, back when everything was rare hehe.

Haha funny.

The sad thing is; I have picture like this and I took them 4 months into retail. Some bugs never got fixed.
    I'm surrounded by idiots and I'm one of them.

To be stupid, selfish, and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost. Gustave Flaubert (1821 - 1880)

Okay since comments are slowed down, seems like I need to whip up new piccies. So today 17:00 EET (15:00 GTM) I will delete current pictures and upload more. So better take what you want from there.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast