Default re-activate account

I entered my old CC in worldpay, so when my 10day trial ran out the account was suspended.

I changed CC details on worldpay, but that didnt make the account re-active, so i cancelled the account on worldpay, hoping to re-activate it on http://www.neocron.com/account/accinfo.php but when i go to that address and log in, in Account Info i do not see any activate account button, only My address, change address button, and Account Status: cancelled (2003-10-21)
    Logout

Please can someone help asap, im totally addicted and wanna play! lol

Hm, i cant really help you, but i can tell u to send an EMail to the Account Support... There has to be a link on www.neocron.com. They helped me with my account very often and very well

grtz

twist

Default Re: re-activate account

Originally posted by BaDDaSS
    I entered my old CC in worldpay, so when my 10day trial ran out the account was suspended.

I changed CC details on worldpay, but that didnt make the account re-active, so i cancelled the account on worldpay, hoping to re-activate it on http://www.neocron.com/account/accinfo.php but when i go to that address and log in, in Account Info i do not see any activate account button, only My address, change address button, and Account Status: cancelled (2003-10-21)
    Logout

Please can someone help asap, im totally addicted and wanna play! lol
    Easy

write a mail to account@neocron.com in wich you state your name/Accountname (NOT Pass!!!) and the First 8 digits of your CD-KEy....

voila--- you´ll be back up and running in no time

have fun!

Trial account- no cd key

sent mail to them, no reply since last night
    “Last of the freelance hackers and Greatest swordfighter in the world.”

OK GREAT, I jsut recieved mail, after a day of waiting, to find out that accounts on 10day trial can not be re-activated because worldpay does not keep records until at least 1 payment is made.

Looks like thats one less played Neocron have, no way im starting up again :@
    “Last of the freelance hackers and Greatest swordfighter in the world.”

Darn, something like this does not have to happen. Grr ... don't let them players slip away with such fuss ...

OK GREAT, I jsut recieved mail, after a day of waiting, to find out that accounts on 10day trial can not be re-activated because worldpay does not keep records until at least 1 payment is made.

well, put yourself into the publishers role:

Would YOU save EVERY trial for months or more?

NO because it would eat up resources SO fucking fast, you´d run out of cash quite quickly.

So be cool and simply start a new account Do your first payment and then your charakter will allways be saved for 3 months!

Sektenspinner aus Leidenschaft hajoan's Avatar

You lost 10 Days?
    Well thats hard... but you should know people to make better chars in less time
    Every CA should know each other.