View Poll Results: Should we implement this idea?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ya i think its better then what we got now

2 25.00%
  • i dont mind go ahead if you realy want.

0 0%
  • Please dont do this, its retarted idea

6 75.00%

Thread: OP Changes

Exclamation OP Changes

Ok you guys want to know how to make OP wars great?

we set up every op with invincible super turrets that the owning clan can set to kill who ever.

now like this no one could ever attack an OP. So you pay say 20k for a hacker satilite that hacks into the op and takes your clans name out of the KoS list.

But the satilite needs 1 hour prep time and the hack only lasts half hour to an hour.

This is how it all falls into place:
    attackers schedule a hack of an op
    Defender and attackers get a warning every 10 min or so of the up comming op battle.
    the defenders gr to UG of their op about 10 min prior to the fight.
    The attackers are waiting one zone out or at least at a distance of the OP to ovoid the uber turrets.
    Then the Time hits and the Turrets go down and the battle begins.

PROS:
    no boring waiting for any one
    its harder to ninja hack

i have lots of idea to add to this to make op battles even better.

PS- please rate this level 5
    Im to Lazy for this....

Default IDEAS

ok some more ideas:

the idea i said before dosnt allow for faction fights just clan vs clan battles.

so we do it like this. a clan vs clan fight is 25k and 30 mins of fight time.
    Faction vs Faction is 50k and 45 mins of fight time.
    Open vs Open(complete shut down of the turrets) 100k and 1 hour of fight time(maybe even more not thing is final)
    Im to Lazy for this....

Default another idea

Ok ive been thinking i dont like big battles because its never fare. one team always has alot more then the other(atleast most of the time) and you have a low impact on the total out come.

So thats why i liked the idea of Clan VS Clan. but it seems that it would just be a race to who can have the most people in one clan. and thats preety uncool.

So how i propose to solve that is a battle rooster. that high level clan members can change at any time. but it will only have lets say 9 slots(9 is a full team). this way you just need 9 people to fight from your clan max at one op battle. so if one clan has 200 members and the other 50 aslong as they can get 9 people to fight they wont be out numberd.
    Im to Lazy for this....

Default idea

what about a way to ovoid night hacking?

maybe we put prime times on OPs? like a time that they can be attacked and a time that they cant?

and give each op a difrent prime time to support people who play at diffrent times.
    Im to Lazy for this....

Holy shit man....quadruple post.

It wouldn't be a bad idea, but you'd have to to be able to opt out of it somehow and go back to the current system as well.

--Stryfe

how about make turrets armor higher and dammage a tad higher as well. have the 3 hacks have to come from same faction as the first one (so 300 allies cant hack as well). have those rocketlaunchers on the ops automated defences (targets vechicles). and have monks not able to shoot through shit (would make the stupid insane apu attacks not do so much to op defences).

limiting the ammount to fight at a op war is the dumbest idea for op wars (and a mmo for that matter).

make ppu reserect higher reqs or make it take twice as long as it does now to cast (so people cant die and res easily aigan).

Originally posted by StryfeX
    Holy shit man....quadruple post.

It wouldn't be a bad idea, but you'd have to to be able to opt out of it somehow and go back to the current system as well.

--Stryfe

you mean in game just choose with system you want to use? or to give kk the ability to swicth back and forth so we can figure out witch we prefer?
    Im to Lazy for this....

Originally posted by J a y
    how about make turrets armor higher and dammage a tad higher as well. have the 3 hacks have to come from same faction as the first one (so 300 allies cant hack as well). have those rocketlaunchers on the ops automated defences (targets vechicles). and have monks not able to shoot through shit (would make the stupid insane apu attacks not do so much to op defences).
    those things would help but op wars would stlil be preety pathetic as they are now.(im looking for a more drastic change)

Originally posted by J a y

limiting the ammount to fight at a op war is the dumbest idea for op wars (and a mmo for that matter).

make ppu reserect higher reqs or make it take twice as long as it does now to cast (so people cant die and res easily aigan).
    do you mean amount of total people able to fight? or amount of time they can fight?
    Im to Lazy for this....