Something needs to be done with anti-buff, maybe KK should make it a triple-cast spell. Make it do something like de-buff and place a 15 sec shelter/deflector/heal on them that heals/blocks nothing, just prevents another cast. Or just make Anti-buff take less PSI when cast (perhaps same amount it takes for a PPU to holy shelter+deflector himself)

i think freezer weapons and stun melee weapons should reduce the time that shelters/defelectors last for with each direct hit. Like with each successful hit, the shields duration is reduced by 2 seconds or so.

just an idea.

I have a PPU and APU i know more about monks then probly even you do. As a ppu you still do resist boosts, Combat boosts, Heals, Paras, Damage boosts, and even SC if you want. Trust me the PPU will still do lots and help a group alot. The PPU will still be extremely useful but he wont ruin game play any longer.
    Im to Lazy for this....

Default Variations of PPU spells.

Here's an idea, why not make 3 types of each PPU support spell.

Type I: Can only be self cast.
    Type II: Can be cast on only others
    Type III: Can be cast on either yourself or others.

Make Type I the most powerful, Type II the second powerful, and Type III the least. Because of the limited amount of QB slots, the PPU would have to decide which was more important to him/her. Good? Bad?
    Disclaimer: I've never played a PPU =P

no bad idea...check my sig...and yes i'm being bias
    [edited signature: Your signature was a violation against the forum rules. Consider yourself warned.]

Arrow lo

wow i tought this was a constructive post or infopost about ppu's and what do i see ? ITS a hidden "NERF-the-PPU-to-DEAD" thread especially focussing on parashock wich are mentioned before also fo over about a 4 zilion times, i think the dev's reading this yust skip the parashock part cause they are yust to tired about the subject. With other words: BOOORIIING

I think in order to put my emphasis on player skill (of roughly equally matched character) they should reduce further the effectiveness of other player casted buffs and reduce across the board the pvp damage. That way CS's, holy lightnings etc.. wont kill you in seconds and even an unbuffed char will have more of a chance to fight back/get away.
    Haven't thought that through an awful lot tho so probably problematic !?
    Titan: Cronos (HC Tank) Newb | Cronos- (Rifle Spy +Poke)

Default Re: Variations of PPU spells.

Originally posted by datapulse
    Here's an idea, why not make 3 types of each PPU support spell.

Type I: Can only be self cast.
    Type II: Can be cast on only others
    Type III: Can be cast on either yourself or others.

Make Type I the most powerful, Type II the second powerful, and Type III the least. Because of the limited amount of QB slots, the PPU would have to decide which was more important to him/her. Good? Bad?
    Disclaimer: I've never played a PPU =P
    well PPUs will just swicth the spells in and out of their inventory and will just be realy anoyed with this. i think that this idea would create more boring work and make the game less fun. i realy like the idea of a combo of your Level 1 and Level 3. basicly when you cast on your slelf its stronge. and when you cast on others its week(no more then 25% of normal strengeth) KK already has somthing like this in place but its only at 50% i think they need to just get rid of casting shelters on others or nerf it agin becuase its ruining game play.
    Im to Lazy for this....

PPus should be the buff/summoners of Neocron with defense on par with other classes, not godly.

They should be totally revamped so that they are not the end all be all of fucking PvP.

Also there should be an int based healing skill.
    "Improvise, adapt to the environment, Darwin, I ching . . . whatever, man, we've got to roll with it."

they should just make all monks hybrids again ... problem solved
    then you can easily balance hybrids as one class...
    maybe take some spells away or lower the dmg of some.. remove para or something.. its much easier when all monks are one "class"

.cy
    ¦]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123