there was already a 50% reduction in casting on others...thats enough. the ONLY problem are freeeeezers. especially holy paraSPAM

there was already a 50% reduction in casting on others...thats enough. the ONLY problem are freeeeezers. especially holy paraSPAM

hmmm maybe take the freeze down a bit?....i don't agree with taking the whole thing out all-together, but maybe just tone it down?

that 50 percent reductoin aint enougf. not even close to enough of a reduction on others.
    Im to Lazy for this....

I and, it would appear, almost all of the community thinks that:

1) PPUs are not balanced
    2) Mainly because of Parashock
    3) And that their buffs are fine as they are (i'm juding this on how there are no nerf t3h shield threads apart from this one)

Argh stupid god damn fucking double post

well their arent nerf the shield posts but their are Monk o Cron posts. and this is the best way to solve that. apus have poison and anti buff while no one else has any thing to combat shelters.
    Im to Lazy for this....

Nope, ParaSPAM is not the only problem. The second problem most definetly is shelter and deflector...or actually the fact that only APUs can break them with their anti-spells. Other classes should get anti-weapons too.

/EDIT: alternate solution: limiting shelter+deflector to group only for others then the PPU himself...
    master kurai about resists: "It tuff to figger owt. Dont fink two hard. Make brane hurt."

Originally posted by Lucjan
    Nope, ParaSPAM is not the only problem. The second problem most definetly is shelter and deflector...or actually the fact that only APUs can break them with their anti-spells. Other classes should get anti-weapons too.

I agree.
    "Improvise, adapt to the environment, Darwin, I ching . . . whatever, man, we've got to roll with it."

i think getting rid of the shelter and deflecter would be much easier solution

please consider kk is under manned and cant invent new damage types. and if they did they would probly unbalance somthing else and we would have a diffrent post about how the pacth created new problems
    Im to Lazy for this....

Originally posted by XoxSnakexoX
    i think getting rid of the shelter and deflecter would be much easier solution

please consider kk is under manned and cant invent new damage types. and if they did they would probly unbalance somthing else and we would have a diffrent post about how the pacth created new problems
    The damage type already exists, thats not the problem.

Besides, I actually like the removing shelters and deflectors cast on others idea if that means that sanctums would still remain as they are, otherwise PPUs will lose a huge part of their job.
    master kurai about resists: "It tuff to figger owt. Dont fink two hard. Make brane hurt."

Default Re: Psi Shields no longer castable on others

Originally posted by XoxSnakexoX
    if ppus could no longer cast shields on others then the game would finnaly be balanced and we can all say good by to monk o cron. any one think this is a good or bad idea?
    ermm yeah, u no longer have permission to speak on the monk topic

Heh if you made em no longer castable on others... then just delete the ppu.... he'll serve no function whatsoever...

i ain't even gonna post my suggestions cuz it ain't gonna happen and i've posted em about 20 times or something :/

i can 95% gaurantee u that at least 5 apus from each server will quit, & 75% of ALL ppus everywhere would quit

the sole purpose of the ppu is to strengthen those around them, it even says in the FaQs

Originally posted by LTA
    then just delete the ppu....

Excellent idea, and I completely support it.
    "Improvise, adapt to the environment, Darwin, I ching . . . whatever, man, we've got to roll with it."

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast