Default Resists - help - description

Hey. ive been reading all i can on resist and ive had some of the best people of my class explain them too me. but im still struggling to understand it. i cant seem to get my head round it all. can you lot try and help me understand this. ? pweease.

Resists guide, posted by me on my account which hasn't got a Neocron account linked to it, some of the numbers in it might be slightly off, as it's dependant on how correct neocron.ems.ru is, but it's currently one of the few guides which explains resists.
    Let's go kick some righteous donkey!

/moved ts->p2p

please refrain from using the testserver forum to ask general questions
    CopBot Snotra (retired)
    Member of the Neocron Police Department Forum Squad
    Voluntary Helper, Neocron Support Team

im not gonna give you exact settings cause its always better if you find it out yourself and learn about what you need yourself
    i can give you a few tips though
    use armors that gives the most resist so you wont have to spend much points into that skill (inquisistion armor give a lot of fire resist, more then energy so i would prefer this over duranium, except for the vest, you could use viperking or powerarmor there.)
    and for the "natural" skills: balance it, dont spend all into 1 thing like energy, but balance it (in combination with your armor) out.

you can also choose to be fast instead of having good resists. my tank has ~127 agil and ~100atletics.. only problem is when someone parashocks you (just use anti-shockfluid drugs in that case )