the one who owned flawl3ss Thane's Avatar

Default vehicles? servers? hello?

oooooooooookai.... now let me phrase it in 3 letters:

wtf ??

why is it that there are BPs of the new vehicles on jupiter allready, but not one damn blueprint on pluto?

do we HAVE to play on all servers now to see the full game???
    when do we get em on pluto? i for my part actually WANT em too, now imagine that

so.....

wtf?!
    | bloodbath and beyond | the dragon will return (and its NOT a black one) |
    ®
    |"send in the clowns" ... "yea right, and die laughing!!" | ... .. | LORD OF THE MUNKEES! |
    | Martin J. Schwiezer: "PvP _is_ a base element of the game." | <bloody harry> Lesen ---> Denken ---> Posten

Plutos always last to get anything remember that

You serious Thane ? bps on Jupiter but not the other servers of the new vehicles ? I hope KK have a good explanation for this, I'm rapidly running out of patience with their cock-ups, screw-ups, and overall favouritism towards a certain section of the community...

Take care,

ReefSmoker
    "FREEZE ! Or I'll fill you full of ... Little yellow bolts of light ?" :: John Crichton :: Farscape :: Premiere Episode

Cut from the stolen Picture... msdong's Avatar

Default Re: vehicles? servers? hello?

Originally posted by Thane
    oooooooooookai.... now let me phrase it in 3 letters:

wtf ??

why is it that there are BPs of the new vehicles on jupiter allready, but not one damn blueprint on pluto?
    maybe the gamemaster found no TG researcher to give him the BP

bps on Jupiter but not the other servers of the new vehicles
    well it looks like. a huge thread in the german forum. and my friend from jupi told me they are in. i see no posts in other forums them the german. well - or it was given to some wise guys that keeps them secret.

Anyone check if Jupiter has DOY?
    Wouldn't suprise me.

ffs ladies they could jsut give it to them to test to make sure its ok for the rest of tyhe servers if it crashes jupiter u will all be laughing if it doesn't then we will ahve them soon enough.

but seriously uranus should have got em as it has nothing else

Originally posted by Ryuben
    ffs ladies they could jsut give it to them to test to make sure its ok for the rest of tyhe servers
    Ermm Hellloooooo !!! *slap slap slap* Wake up and smell the coffee my fine fellow !

Test server, these vehicles are being tested. They haven't been introduced to retail yet and the excuse Reakktor gave us was that the new vehicles are not ready for retail yet.

Now tell me why something that apparently wasn't ready for retail is on Jupiter and not the other servers - it's either ready or it's not, if it's not ready then they shouldn't be on Jupiter, if the new vehicles are ready then they should be on all servers.

Thankyou for taking the time to read this public service announcement from ReefSmoker Inc, relax and have a nice day !

*post ends with a poorly composed jingle from some evil advert*
    "FREEZE ! Or I'll fill you full of ... Little yellow bolts of light ?" :: John Crichton :: Farscape :: Premiere Episode

Default @ Reef

Beacuse at usual its pure favortism towards zee germanz as its allways been to b quite honsest my patience is running out with KK they seem to have no clue of how to do anything.

my 2 cents

Nad btw what the fuk uyp with uranus servers ive just logged off as the laggs horrific and my tank turned into a monk and my monk turned into a pe i smell another roll back coming this games starting to suck major dick.

Well, Reef, I think we've seen plenty examples in the past of things that worked on the test server but for some odd reason didnt work on the retail servers at first. Better to lose one server to a crash than all of them

I cant think of any onther reason that they could have been released early other than someone made an oops

edit:assuming no fowl play... *QUACK*

Originally posted by ReefSmoker
    Ermm Hellloooooo !!! *slap slap slap* Wake up and smell the coffee my fine fellow !

*post ends with a poorly composed jingle from some evil advert*
    U'r flames r always the nicest reefie and that jingly, OMG, UR EVIL!!! (btw, 13 days tops till meh town gets ADSL )

Anyway, the BP's are there? But are the vehicles? Can the BP's be turned into vehicles, or are they just useless BP's?

Anna - lexx if you dont get that out of your sig im never talking to you again, and you know i mean that

Das menschlich Kanonenkugel Tazo's Avatar

funny...

currently, the germans are complaining that the english servers always get everything first... now they wont even get a german NeMa anymore.

meanwhile, the english are complaining that the german servers always get everything first... because those crappy (go check them out on testserver) vehicles didnt get introduced to the other servers yet.

ironic, no?

CHICKYYYYYYY... Lord of the Dance!!!11one

wow kk just showing there quality 'customer focused' attitude..... .....and again.......

kk r t3h sh!t

Uranus should hav everything before anyone else.....we hav the lag, the shit balanced server and all n all the wankest experience of neocron at its finest moments!!

^^ What Alig said

Cut from the stolen Picture... msdong's Avatar

Default Re: @ Reef

Originally posted by ncadict
    Beacuse at usual its pure favortism towards zee germanz as its allways been ....
    lol, if you would have little more knowledge them prejudice you would have noticed that they stoped the "Germanz Nema" for their beloved ppl.
    so stfu learn german and be a lucky person because MJS is posting more in "english forum"(who cares).

Originally posted by Tazo
    funny... ironic, no?
    it is. were lucky to get the whole picture. man it would be fun if i could read the bitching in french forums

Default @Msdong

"lol, if you would have little more knowledge them prejudice you would have noticed that they stoped the "Germanz Nema" for their beloved ppl.
    so stfu learn german and be a lucky person because MJS is posting more in "english forum"(who cares)."

i serve u a big plate of STFU pie

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast