Yar!

yar!

Originally posted by Archeus
    Actually if you didn't annoy the server population so much you could just hire hackers to take out the first two layers of security.
    legion doesn't like depending on outside help to enjoy a standard part of the game, and we shouldn't have to.

if this is the kind of crap KK wants to enforce, and nerf small clans, so be it--we'll find something else. we're a small group of guys who've followed each other from game to game for about 2 years. you read shit on the boards all the time about a clan member robbing a clan blind and stealing all their rares out of the clan cabs--legion has never had to worry about this....we want to keep it that way.

kk's ideas on territory battles are all screwed up. kk's ideas on so-called "ninja hacking" are all screwed up. they've put in measures to try to further this style of play. *shrug* so no we play the "legion" way.
    "This animal will jump up and eat you." -- Me

Default its tough being on the bottom

Its not much of a surprise to me really, loved by newbs but hated by everyone with a gun.

I really dont mind off hand, i'm all for helping the new players and supporting the community, specailly the TG faction. but when it comes to players of equal or better skill...i love the challange, Neocrons a full contact sport and the more risky my online life is the less boring it has become. Heck if not for all you out there going out of their way to despire my existance and try and gun me down i dont think i would still be playing.

many people are against the city admin 'branch' of legion, and i completely understand everyones view. you can hate it or not care. but regardless, its the way we play. all of us used to play jumpgate, and the multifaction squads where the strongest in the game. there are advantages and disadvantages and from a game play perspective thats how i look at it. sure that power armor is good, its there and nothing stopping us from using it. so we do.

the sheer concept of factions...no, i'm sorry, people working together under unallied factions is difficult for the server to accept or grasp. but eh...its a bit of a pisser when we need to genrep around as often the other half of the clan cant go where the other half can...so it increases our dependacy on vehicles...which, isnt a bad thing because KK is trying to get clans to use them.

dont belive i ever yelled at anyone for killing pimp for us...but maybe i did, i'll apologize for it anyways...i try to save being a dickhead for ingame purposes only.

We lose allot of fights, there is no question about that...hey, its not often we have good numbers (which is never an issue, its more of the balance of charactors...IE, 1 spy a tank and a PE, arnt gona do dick too two passive monks and an APU...its gona come out bad for us) and a good deal of our enemy's are VERY skilled...its boring when you mow people dont that dont even hold a candle to you.

I'll never beat my chest and say we are gods and the most elite...we arnt, but we have yet to lose a war...we are still here and no matter how many we lose we come back looking for the win.

welcome back martlet, its good to see you again, hope your gona make it for an appearnce in DoY. your charactor has been kept toasty while you where away.

*edit, yup thats pretty much the size of it 'Conner, where there is a will there is a legion. so we shoot first and discuss it later, we are all friends, and we work together to play the game thats most exciting for us, we follow the rules so no harm, no fowl, but they are game rules, not carebare based rules.
    Last edited by Spy<VS>Spy; 06-08-03 at 23:58.

Eh, I respect that post. It takes balls to say "we don't give a shit what any of you want, we're gonna do it our way", then fight for it tooth and nail.

Arguing on the internet is like being in the Special Olympics.
    Even if you win, you're still retarded.

so.. when are you guys gonna start taking PIMP OP's?

Originally posted by KramerTheWeird
    Can you lend us a couple of Hackers

Originally posted by Sinead O'Connor
    legion doesn't like depending on outside help to enjoy a standard part of the game, and we shouldn't have to.
    I am not sure about the "shouldn't have to", but as long as Legion play by the legal game mechanics your playstyle is not a problem.

The game already has the mechanics to stop it being a serious issue. For example lower players have an LE, and when legion trash talk the LE players (after finding annoying physically does nothing) they can put you on ignore.

So you can continue your playstyle.

Originally posted by hivemind
    Eh, I respect that post. It takes balls to say "we don't give a shit what any of you want, we're gonna do it our way", then fight for it tooth and nail.
    Likewise. I may not like some of legion or thier playstyle, but you have to give them points for actually playing with the restrictions rather then just whining that they are quitting.

That guy you know

We wouldn't have to trash talk if everyone didn't hate us. We just want to be loved.

Account not active yet

Originally posted by hnlecter
    We wouldn't have to trash talk if everyone didn't hate us. We just want to be loved.

Typical mentality of a child, blaming other people for your attitude problems.

Look at Sinead, sinead represents (as a member of the clan)Legion and she's a piss poor representative. Then you wonder why people hate LEgion.

Originally posted by KramerTheWeird
    probably when KK fixes my APC we'll be back playing more capture the flag. the the past couple of days we have had some techinical difficultys...few hosted com servers and sevral other in game buggy things happened that are getting sorted out.

pimp is more enjoyable to fight then other clans, they have a wide mix of skill when it comes to players and a hefty verity of classes...which makes battle a bit more unpredictable.

Originally posted by Arcadius

Typical mentality of a child, blaming other people for your attitude problems.

Look at Sinead, sinead represents (as a member of the clan)Legion and she's a piss poor representative. Then you wonder why people hate LEgion.
    Who's wondering why? Sure as hell isn't me.

It's nice to see things are going as good as ever. God I love those guys.

Originally posted by \\Fényx//
    spyvsspy's still about thinkin he's the god of all spies
    Wuts up still pissed about getting killed at GR. HAHAHA

Talking

only thing i dont like about the CA legion is that you lose SL when you kill em in anarchy zones

I lost SL every day.. going red on occasion, big deal?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast