Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default so who still checks in??

keep seeing old names appear in the forum chatter and I remember them yet I cant remember the toons they had in game or RL names. so, who is still around who I spent time with on Terra and Uranus??

Clans: Deathrow , Regulators, APAS, sYn , Ncat, Unforgiven , Nc Elite , Cobra, LARD, F.E.T.I.S.H , sorry if I missed anyone out, its been about 10 years since I last clocked in.

Cant remember all my toons.

Plague
    Oh noes
    Predator
    Evil Genius
    Damian Marley
    Tenchu
    Sister Bliss
    Rozzer187
    Blizzard
    Althia

Figured if im gonna play an open world game on my own, might aswell be NC and not fallout 76. So, who's still around???

Any of the old mods still here??
    Last edited by ROZZER187; 22-09-20 at 16:31.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hell-demon
    Neocron is like an ex-girlfriend you keep in contact with in the off chance she might put out. You sleep with her and you feel ashamed because it's not like how you remembered it.

Hey man! I was in eXo on Pluto, name of Jesse back then.

Now Im Questing Beast, Quinn Mallory, Quality Control, etc. I hung around with the Regulators a bit (though never joined) before they suddenly vanished. How's it going?

Jesse

What a refreshing conversation among old Neocron buddys. Let's just wait another month for a reply

Old NC Veterans take their time from the bathroom back to the gaming center.