Unhappy Vanashing Appartments

Hello,

so since theres no response so far from NST i post this here.

At the begining of this week (23.03.) many players dealed with disapearing appartments(including mine) with all their furniture gone. We dont know what to do yet because the servers are still online and everything seems fine. New players come online and are upset that their stuff is lost and we dont know what to tell them.

I reported this bug via helpdesk but after i got the mail that my appartments been rollbacked i cant enter them anymore whatsoever.

I wrote the wrong date here, problems began wednesday (25.03), a da layter (26.03.) more people came into discord to report the same issue

I have addressed this issue already. Please contact our helpdesk if you have lost your appartment.

Z
    Zoltan
    Management • Development • Server Administration
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»What do you hear? - Nothing but the rain. «

»I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if hundreds of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened.« - server crash

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT​​

Please make sure you include the following information:

- Accname
    - Charactername (aka Owner of the apartment)
    - Enter and PW of the affected apartment
    - Date when it worked last time

X.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoltan View Post
    I have addressed this issue already. Please contact our helpdesk if you have lost your appartment.

Z
    Xanthos
    Management • Content Development
    Neocron Support Team

»Don't scream, don't cry, just enjoy the pain!«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

update:

Today we have new people who report (via discord) about the same bugs as the days before (disapearing clans / empty clan appartments / ...). These peoples appartments/clans did still work yesterday (29.03). So this shouldn't be possible, since we've got told from xanthos in discord that the bug that causes these issues has been found and fixed and we just have to fix the remaining broken appartments.

This is just an information for you guys since i dont know if all people report via helpdesk and the damage will just grow bigger if we wait until someone green notice it in discord.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zoltan View Post

Z
    Did that weeks ago and still have nothing, and heard nothing....

Weeks ago, he?

I have checked your Helpdesk tickets:

1.) You have written three tickets - thanks for the extra work here.
    2.) First ticket was created: 28.03.2020 - weeks, he?
    3.) You got a response on every ticket - You've ignored 2 of those and we never got an answer there.

Please, don't answer the missing ones - We've already merged your tickets, as I said: Thanks for the extra work.

A fix is in work - But it needs some time, because every apartment has to be fixed manually by hand.

X.
    Xanthos
    Neocron Support Team

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

Quote Originally Posted by Xanthos View Post
    Weeks ago, he?

I have checked your Helpdesk tickets:

1.) You have written three tickets - thanks for the extra work here.
    2.) First ticket was created: 28.03.2020 - weeks, he?
    3.) You got a response on every ticket - You've ignored 2 of those and we never got an answer there.

Please, don't answer the missing ones - We've already merged your tickets, as I said: Thanks for the extra work.

A fix is in work - But it needs some time, because every apartment has to be fixed manually by hand.

X.
    Yea the 28th of march is over a week ago, so i said weeks. Multiple tickets were because i didnt even get auto replies from one till i got them all at once. I didnt ignore the other ones i didnt reply to the other ones once all the auto replies flooded in. Y'all don't communicate worth a crap. If you checked my tickets you'd see you guys replied to me with a "The admin says it's fixed" but it wasnt. I replied to that and never got a response. Fact is i've grinded this game since nc1 and sick of losing stuff everytime i invest time. And your awesome customer service attitude makes me wanna be just as nice when i reply to things. I just want all my stuff back. it's overly frustrating to hear nothing. and when i do ask you all it i get is vague responses. Look i don't know how mmany other things you guys have going on in your company, but if it's been over a week, maybe you should expect people to ask questions and get frustrated when they've lost everything they worked for for the last few months on something. Thanks for the extra work you do.....
    Last edited by Dazz001; 09-04-20 at 16:03.

First of all we're here on a voluntary base, not as a company - We do have RL jobs.

I also understand you're upset about the matter, I'm with you.

When you got the mail that your apartment should be fixed, in fact: it was, because we rollbacked all apartments on this day.
    Unfortunately, the issue came back, although we thought it's fixed, but in any case we have written this:

Dear (...),

Thank you for your request.

Please check your apartment again. Admin said this should be fixed.
    If not, I need this datas:

- account name
    - char name
    - apartment location
    - problem with apartment (missing/no access/empty cabinets)
    - the last time the appartment work properly

For a fix, please, send your char in the apartment and log there off.

With kind regards,

Neocron Support Team
    (...)
    We've got the answer from the other tickets you created, and it's on the list to fix.

If you had the feeling our answers are vague, I'm sorry - But I can't give another answer.
    The issue with the apartments was isolated and fixed, so it's not happening again - finally.

After Zoltan has fixed the issue, we've tested a lot of scenarios with the apartments, to make sure it is fixed.
    We've now ended up with the result: It's finally fixed.

The next step is to "hack the DB" and re-creating the broken apartments by hand, based on the intel people have given (like: Location, Apartment PW, Character, Date etc.) - When it's done you'll receive an answer from the Helpdesk Team that your apartment is fixed*, so you can check.

* It can happen that the apartment is still empty/broken, even after the fix we have applied, if the date you have given was not correct for example.
    We're simply searching a revision for your apartment which fits your intel, if everything is fine - Your apartment is back, if not, we'll try again with another revision, so you will have back your apartment/items.

X.
    Xanthos
    Neocron Support Team

Hey man, I appreciate that, thank you.

Apartments have been fixed.

If it's not the case (for you), please raise a Helpdesk ticket.

X.
    Xanthos
    Neocron Support Team