Thread: Old zones

Default Old zones

So.. this might not be very popular. Obviously the open world has some very large zones. When we get into this giant mega city that is Neocron.. it seems very compact, and not really well laid out. At nearly 20 years down the road, is it possible to make changes to the city, or would that break stuff in ways that nightmares couldn't describe?

When I think of things like the Plaza, I guess I have always pictured it bigger, brighter, and flashier. Especially from the vendors. Wider spaces, and stuff. More direct routes. Just a thought
    Long ago I was part of the following clans.
    H.E. Brotherhood ---> C.S.M ---> P.I.M.P
    Quant

Hey there,
    it is possible to change those zone, but...^^

We do not have all the source files, so we would have to create those from scratch.
    You'd still have to consider some stuff (like apartment/lift spaces for example), but it's possible, but like I said: Mostly you would have to create those from scratch - Party like it's 1999

And as you may know we do have a lack of man-power in the team for tasks like this - But if you're capable, send me a PM

X.
    Xanthos
    Management • Content Development
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»Don't scream, don't cry, just enjoy the pain!«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

Sadly I don't have the skills, and I know you are down on manpower currently. Just thought this might be able to add it to a possible list of future ideas to consider, or maybe vote on. Maybe I'm the only person who is interested. By only you responding.. maybe it's not a very popular idea.
    Long ago I was part of the following clans.
    H.E. Brotherhood ---> C.S.M ---> P.I.M.P
    Quant