Default Neocron Launcher Warning

Hello Hive mind,

So I'm trying to get Neocron working again after a year or more hiatus. Maybe more because the launcher looks different. Anyway, I'm having real trouble trying to get the patches working or whatever system the launcher uses now. I recently bought my son a laptop for his birthday which I thought would be great for working with Neocron: Asus Zephyrus, AMD Ryzen 7 3750H, 120Hz display, GeForce GTX 1660 Ti graphics card (6GB) and 16GB RAM running Windows 10. I don't know if any of this is incompatible with Neocron, but it looks as though its spec'd to comply with the system requirements.

The problem I have (and I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game multiple times this weekend and last) is that I get the launcher window. Then I click to install the patches and it slowly ticks up to 25% downloaded. Then the download bar flies up to 135%+ and there is an orange warning next to the game icon. I can't seem to get anything going after that. I've never been able to get to the configuration window, nothing. I really hope somebody can help because I really want to introduce my son this this game

Thanks for any advice

Picture attached or warning based launcher window
    Attached Images Attached Images

Unfortunately issues like this are common with the new launcher.. are you making sure to run as administrator? Also once you are lucky enough to get it updated I would suggest launching it through client over using the launcher.

The red triangle means that something is missing.
    Right-click your client and select "Cleanup and Repair", the Launcher should now download the missing files.

Start the Launcher in Admin-mode, like Arz suggested.

If this is not working please post your applog.txt (Launcherfolder /_nclapp).

X.
    Xanthos
    Management • Content Development
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»Don't scream, don't cry, just enjoy the pain!«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT