English Lead Moderator, Community Consultant Nidhogg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lykos View Post
    If anybody wants it dumbed down, you ask a girl out on a date. Her answer hinges on what you had for lunch, the color of your socks, a random magic number she was told about when she was 6 years old, the color of your dog, the neighbors current mood, and the color of the next car to drive by.
    Explains why I can never get a date; wrong socks.
    Nidhogg
    Forum Administration
    Neocron Support Team
    N E O C R O N - G A M E . C O M

»Thanks for stopping by«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • IRC • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

Quote Originally Posted by Lykos View Post
    If anybody wants it dumbed down, you ask a girl out on a date. Her answer hinges on what you had for lunch, the color of your socks, a random magic number she was told about when she was 6 years old, the color of your dog, the neighbors current mood, and the color of the next car to drive by.
    I've been enlightened. That explains why I don't get on with the NC code. Clearly not my type....
    Bifrost
    Neocron Support Team

»What's that coming over the hill? Is it a Warbot?«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • DISCORD • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

Quote Originally Posted by Bifrost View Post
    I've been enlightened. That explains why I don't get on with the NC code. Clearly not my type....
    Thanks! I'm here all week
    [ Signature removed for violation of the forum rules ]

Truly amazing yet not surpriaing that not only will NST never acknowledge any responsibility or shortcomings or failure, but they chalk it up as "players talking non sense"

Too bad no active players are here to echo my sentiment - whys that? Cuz ya'll are so awful they don't play NC anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Arzon View Post
    ....but the numbers tell the real story..
    True words - given that everyone agrees the game is great, I'd love to hear the argument where NST is NOT responsible for 4.5 people actively playing.....If I had to rank the top 5 reasons people aren't playing NC (besides no player base) theyd be

1. PvP and In Game Bugs
    2. Launcher/Crashes/Software issues
    3. No support
    4. Poor new player experience
    5. NST balancing and prioritization of new content vs fixing existing gameplay

all of those items are the sole responsibility of whom exactly?

Quote Originally Posted by Mozencrath View Post

So I ask NST, when will the excuses end? When will you take REAL steps to make this game "something" again? When will you admit that you are the problem?
    Please answer the OP question....when will you take responsibility and not blame trolls, complicated code, no RL time, and the moon and tides.

when will real steps be taken to alleviate your burden and Make NC Great Again?

English Lead Moderator, Community Consultant Nidhogg's Avatar

I just did; our burden has been alleviated. Thanks for playing.
    Nidhogg
    Forum Administration
    Neocron Support Team

»Thanks for stopping by«

DOWNLOAD NEOCRON • PLAY NEOCRON • FACEBOOK • TWITTER • IRC • GET SUPPORT • FORUM RULES • RULES OF CONDUCT

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12